Fake Rares and Fake Rare Shop In Black Market (Player to Admin Shop Only)
Before you turnaround and say scam, please read the full description of the suggestion since the scamming rule would still be in place for players and there would still be rules against bugs.

1. Is your idea logical? Yes.
2. Could it be done easily?  Maybe, it depends on how the coding is for selling items in normal shops and the black market shop.
3. Has something like it been done before? Not that I am aware.
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Not that I am aware of with these searches:

[spoiler= Searches ]

No results:

Fake rare, Fake rares, fake rare shop, and fake rares shop.

Some results but not completely the same:

Rare Shop, Rares Shop, Rare, and Rares.

[/spoiler]

Fake Rares:

With the fake rares, since in the past it has been suggested to be able to buy/sell rares from the shop, you can sell and buy fake rares in a shop in the black market.  There would have to be something noticeable about the fakes (Maybe when and if the server updates to at least 1.13) to let known players they are fakes by a slight difference in appearance but to new people, It can fool them.  Not all rares should be faked, just the ones that could make a difference in deterring or luring in people.

Some basic rules with them even though some are clearly stated:

1) No trading a fake rares as a real rares.  In other words no scamming people with the fakes.
2) Do not try to sell fake rares in chests as real rares.  Scamming yet again.
3) Do not try to craft them outside of the normal way of getting them.  Abusing bugs.
4) When claiming your lost fake items, don't try to get the real item from Silas and/or approved staff.  I know this could be a deal breaker on seeing if this gets implemented if steps are not made to make sure they can check for these things.
5) You can only trade fake rares to the black market admin shop or if Silas wants to make the black market more lively, players can sell to other players in the black market but have to have it clearly labeled.

Fake Rare Shop (Player to Admin Shop Only):

Here you will be able to buy/sell fake rares.  Possibly there is only some of the time so you have a hit and miss of getting the shop (Get it, "rare" shop Wink ).  Maybe during events or during certain events to counter money gains vs rare gains like block parties in NA time zones or the set of time, there would be a block party when Non-NA time zone events are being held.  (See below for full reasoning on this)

Possible fake rare to real rare conversion:

Maybe if you get a good enough representation with this shop, you can then sell rares to the shop at a certain level, then at the highest level, you can buy rares.  This will also help find out if someone is duping fake rares to get real ones in logs too so there isn't just crafting recipe that makes rares from fake rares.  The levels could be how "bad" you are in the prison each week to unlock pvp rares and then it resets.  Bad as in killing guards, getting jailed, or getting several warnings each day.  While the levels could also be how "good" you are in the prison each week to unlock non-pvp rares and then it resets.  Good as in mining, chopping down trees, and just doing your time without misbehaving (Like breaking the rules).

Any thoughts and suggestions that could improve this idea?  I would love to hear feedback from you all.  Also, if you would like me to make pictures of this idea, I can see if I can spend the time to do so for example purposes.

Thank you for your time,

Headless.
The whole point of crates is to monetize MCP and honestly making a shop where you can buy em for ingame currency ruins the money the server is making.

I love the idea, I doubt that it will be done because it would basically make it so people didn't buy crates that much.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(May 25th, 2019, 05:11 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: The whole point of crates is to monetize MCP and honestly making a shop where you can buy em for ingame currency ruins the money the server is making.

I love the idea, I doubt that it will be done because it would basically make it so people didn't buy crates that much.

Yeah, true.  Maybe have it follow this system to get the rares after what I mentioned to make donors/voters work for them:

(Jun 3rd, 2014, 10:53 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Welcome to the change log, where Silas will probably write shit he'll never do.

Keep in mind these changes were listed for all servers & forums until 24/08/2015

Current ideas (not guaranteed to be done):

add limited market or pointshop to let players buy rares