MCP KEEPS TAKING MY MONEY
What is the bug: Once again, I went to buy a mega plot extension as I had just got 2 mil. And AGAIN the server takes my money, and doesn't give me the extension.

Where is this bug located: Mega Plots world

How can we recreate it: I have an idea of how to re create this. And I can PROVE I lost 6 million dollars to this glitch which no one can find an answer to. Pay me 2 mil, watch me and let me buy the extension. Then watch me try and break the blocks, which I can't do.

Additional info: I had lost 4 million dollars around January. Kelinu can vouch for me that I had about 5 mil prior to me trying to buy the expansions. Now fast forward to present day, I just got unbanned, I grinded to 2.3 million dollars, I go and buy an extension, and I don't get the extension but my money is gone. I have two screenshots, one of baltop (I took for another reason) before I bought the extension, and one after I bought the extension. Now I want you too look at the times and total money on the server and SILAS I want you to check the logs and see who logged on and off during this time period. And it may not be exactly 2 mil because I went and sold all my drugs and a few donor mine top ores. so it should be about a 300k difference.

Before expansion: https://imgur.com/a/796mklF

After expansion: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=f57r84&s=9#.XIqYZ3dFyP8

(sorry its a different website my imgur was broken for the second screenshot)
I looked at it and the commands looks right just seems like it didnt remove the command blocks and what not. When you run in to the extension it would not come up with  "Stand on the RED square and do /expand to buy" So you clearly bought it i have now fixed it and if not let me know as for the past money Silas will have to deal with that sorry

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
I will be on tomorrow and we'll get to the bottom of this.

signature

???
I think that we should just keep taking Canada´s money to get rid of some economy floating around. too many people playing and mining high server balance

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
(Mar 18th, 2019, 04:48 AM)Hypogre link Wrote: I think that we should just keep taking Canada´s money to get rid of some economy floating around. too many people playing and mining high server balance
speaking of money, I'm still waiting for the 2 mil u owe me Smile

signature

[Image: fe39e1a26ff575dc3b6ab620cb88514e.png]

The Reformed One
(Mar 18th, 2019, 11:49 AM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: [quote author=Hypogre link=topic=6189.msg38079#msg38079 date=1552909703]
I think that we should just keep taking Canada´s money to get rid of some economy floating around. too many people playing and mining high server balance
speaking of money, I'm still waiting for the 2 mil u owe me Smile
[/quote]

Boi i gave u ur dynamos and hypnotiks kid

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League