Plots
Deny access to your plot while your target is standing on it, then lava them. Lava damage will likely prevent them from teleporting away and the victim will be unable to move.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
This isn't a bug it is a feature  facepalming
it isn't a feature to be able to prevent a player from moving and kill them when they can't do anything about it, a feature would be placing a bucket of lava on someone normally when they can move freely  facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming nope.jpeg

signature

you can do the same thing with a stream of water and trap them on your plot basically forever also

signature

Tbh when i heard that players could do this them self  I thought it was cool for the simple reason people change there minds so often on wanting there plots open and then wanting there plots closed to other players other then friends..  But as i see something like this is a trap that is not fair.. It is pretty much a way for others to be a** holes and be like hay come here and then trap you on the plot and kill you and get your shit.. I would say silas will have to look in to this problem as it seem it may become one.

-Mae

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
well considering i saw itskelinu do this right after i thought it could be a potential problem I believe it has become one

signature

Let it be known this will be a punishable offense. I'll make an official ruling tomorrow.

signature

???