Sneak Run Glitch Possibilities
So, let me preface this by saying that this post is not a report, but rather possible causes to the glitch that has been getting people banned. As a server manager for StolenCraft from 2016-2017, I saw this glitch many times, and with some testing, I was able to recreate it and cause the root of the problem. However, since StolenCraft was shut down in early 2018, I can no longer pull up any reports from the forums, discussions, or log files as they all belong to a random Australian guy who has been ghosting me since the server shut down.

1.) Server/Client Side Lag: With all connections come hiccups. Unless you're plugged straight into the server that you're playing on, there will always be lag, and dissonance in connecition. When you join a minecraft server, your connection (If it's good at least) should be synced up with the server well enough to keep everything the same between the minecraft verion you're using to play and the minecraft version the server is using. However, if there is any kind of hiccup in the connection, whether from you or the server, things don't quite match up right. So, if you're crouched while one of these hiccups happen, and then stand up straight after it's over, other players and the minecraft verion of the server still see you as crouching. However, your minectaft version will register that you're standing up, so you don't really see anything wrong. You can still run and jump normally, so it only seems odd to the other players on the server. Relogging typically fixes this, as you're creating a new connection with the server.

2.) Multiverse: Multiverse is a very popular plugin servers use to create multiple minecraft worlds players can cross through and play in. When players crouch in or around the time between switching worlds, or even just teleporting to unloaded chunks in the same world, a similar kind of dissonance can happen as described above. Basically, you're unshifted when you arrive at your new location, but the server hasn't recognised that. So, you're able to move freely and not tell that anything is wrong. If MCP uses multivers for things like the events, prision, and free world, this could very well be the cause of the glitch. Relogging typically fixes this as well, as you're creating a new connection with the server where everything is pretty well synced.

Depending on refresh rate and other server factors, this glitch coud go uncorrected for quite a while if a player doesn't relog. I have seen players go up to a minute in this state before the server realises that the player is no longer crouched. As stated previously, I have seen this issue multiple times, and these two factors were what I along as other staff on a different server were able to come up with. I hope this helps in some way, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to comment on the thread.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]