November 2018 Reset!
Its been needed a while now as we've had a good run on the current version but to refresh things on the server it's time for a reset!

This is more of a routine reset and not some major revamp/overall. It'll be on the new map but there will be some new features. The reason this reset is coming now is we can't do it in December because of Christmas and would have to wait too many months afterwards since Christmas collectibles are important.

For this reset we're deeming this MCP V6.6. It will be the same map, many of the same features but a few small tweaks/additions. Of course in the period after the reset we'll be monitoring player feedback to determine if any other changes are needed.

Reset FAQ:

- Reset on the same map.
- Ranks, money, plots, worlds, and pretty much everything else reset.
- Yes you lost all your stuff, no we don't care if you're going to "quit the server". Either do or don't but no complaining.
- Various tweaks to gameplay which can all be seen on the changelog when they're live. We appreciate your feedback on these.
- "Did I lose all my donation items!?". No you did not, we appreciate our donators and have been running an honest server for years. See the Donator F.A.Q section.

Donator F.A.Q

- All "permanent" donations will be remaining for players. This means things like keep exp, permanent donator access, and any other perm based package. If you lost one of these contact a Warden.
- Nicknames will be reset due to the location of their data. We will be re-adding these to players. Contact a warden to have this done but if possible please wait as we'll be dealing with more immediate concerns.
- Donator packages earned either through contests or donator credit will not be recredited if they were temporary.
- Those who purchased baron will have it re-credited.

Temporary packages with tangible items will be recredited to an extent:
Donator Access -  Packages purchased within 3 months will be recredited. (Perm donators will receive a party pack if they purchased within 3 months)
Crates & other items - Packages will be recredited up to 3 months
Currency purchases will be recredited up to 3 months
Spawners & grinders purchased will be recredited up to 4 months
Server parties will be recredited up to 45 days.
Plot expansions will be recredited from up to 2 years ago. When you have a plot contact a warden to have this done.
High ranking donators ($750+) may be eligible for extra recrediting. Contact Silas.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Changes:
- Ovie warden?
- Fixed issue with players getting randomly opped
- Baron now gets 5 homes
- Must now be Baron, Guard, or Mod to buy a mega plot
- Baron now costs $2,500,000
- Added custom tab to hub server
- Players are now sent to MCP after hub reboot
- Enchanting/repairing now uses exact level amount
- Malevolent assault drop count increased
- Disabled advancements
- Improved player list
- Make it so essentials sell all signs do not sell named items - add /removename command
- increase environmental damage
- Minimum amount paid is now $100
- Weather now enabled for ascetic/RP reasons
- Fixed bug with CoreyGill pick sending ores to surface
- Adjusted staff paychecks
- Select cells can now be purchased
- Cells should now be more consistent
- Logs are now $8 a piece
- Tree farm overhaul
- Baron now gives 1 crate from the maze
- Disabled ez fix slab dropping - now an extra elytra drop
- Fixed eshop schematics - item frames fall off
- Fixed rightclick bug which is why we never updated previously
- When a player falls into the void play - hello darkness my old friend note
- Noteblock songs now on the server, possibly will be available for players/donators
- Fixed whole in the side of E block that appeared whenever the mine reset
- Prices for courtyard plots adjusted
- Only one trail may be enabled now
- Wardens being randomly invisible should be fixed
- Only 50 entities allowed per square now before suffocation begins
- Iron crate armour no longer has unbreaking 3 but now has protection 5. Iron armour can now also be enchanted with protection 5
- Morgul Blade now has sharp 9
- Netherworld armour now has protection 5
- Guard drops have been buffed and no longer dropped named iron/gold/diamonds so they can be sold with more ease
- Shadow Clock now requires Quartz instead of Flint to use
- Most items that have a cost to use abilities now display the cost when you do not have it
- Pepes no longer drop in event world
- Lifetime donator is now $60 and gives 4 of each crate on purpose. Some players have had lifetime donator since 2012 so it's certainly worth the value
- Announcement regarding lifetime donator
- Added more command varients for spawning ender dragon
- Freeworld now has a world border of 100000 diameter same with the end. Free nether has 1/8th of that.
- Fixed issue with charge signs
- Last Man is now a FFA PvP event w/fists
- Block Party now $300,000 to host
- Block Parties are now only auto hosted on weekends
- Hardcore Parkour Reworked
- Flash Flood now gives players speed 1
- Events will trigger more quickly now meaning less downtime between them
- Added advanced menu for new joins options
- Fixed resourcepack sounds. Recommended server version is now 1.12
- Enchanting now costs levels
- Server IP now listed under tab
- Itemframe backgrounds will no longer be visible making images display better
- Disguises have been fixed and all should be working

signature

???
Will we be resetting the current /votetop?

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Nov 16th, 2018, 06:14 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: Will we be resetting the current /votetop?

Yes

signature

???
(Nov 16th, 2018, 06:10 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: - Noteblock songs now on the server, possibly will be available for players/donators

Why would I need to buy noteblock songs if I can make my own. Kappa

signature

Must be communist propaganda
Has the exp/level change been reflected on how gaining exp works/stores?

i.e. before the change, donating for 208 lvls was enough for about 40 enchants but this is now about 4-5 enchants.
(Nov 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM)Miner link Wrote: Has the exp/level change been reflected on how gaining exp works/stores?

i.e. before the change, donating for 208 lvls was enough for about 40 enchants but this is now about 4-5 enchants.

I will adjust that tomorrow.

signature

???
what do i get recredited :p

signature

(Nov 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM)Miner link Wrote: Has the exp/level change been reflected on how gaining exp works/stores?

Package has been adjusted.

signature

???