eL33TCREW pushing me out of Safezone w/ some sort of thing
Your IGN: Falaze
Offender's? IGN: eL33TCREW
Offender's? rank: Baron
What the offender was doing: Using a custom item to push me into PVP area while I was *safely* in corner and couldn't be moved regularly.
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): 10/13/18 and 10:58 ish (Est. time)
Proof: (insert an image or video here, MAKE SURE TO EMBED THE IMAGE IN THE PAGE OR NOTHING WILL BE DONE.)
Additional info: I was AFKing, doing chores (in the same room as the PC), and I look over and Im flung into the air with eL33TCREW right next to me ready to kill me. (I dont know what the item was, but It had white particles and flung me into the air).. This player is also very known for scamming, killing, and TP killing...
No proof = Nothing will be done.  #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Oct 13th, 2018, 09:02 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: No proof = Nothing will be done.  #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty
#ThereWillNeverBeASituationWhereLinkIsInnocent #LinkWillNeverBeInnocent #WeAllKnowHeDidItThereJustIsn’tAnyProof #WhyIStayed, You had Digiornos.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Oct 13th, 2018, 09:02 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: No proof = Nothing will be done.  #InnocentUntilProvenGuilty

Silas can probably check the logs for the no pvp zone warning in console log with the activation of the "custom" item if possible.  It may not 100% be a perfect way to check for this but it is the only way with the info provided.
I deny all allegations and demand that the logs are checked.
TBH not much can be done with no proof and you where by a pvp area... you should probably go afk in your own plot with the door shut because stuff like this do happen =/ sorry but it is the truth. Don't want to die log out or move somewhere safer

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
While I have had similar things happen to me in the past, I am unfortunately going to have to agree with what everyone else is saying :/ However, I do not believe that it was eLL33t that did this necessarily. A few days ago, ItsKelinu acquired a Jarter from a crate (An item that allows you to push people into PvP) and had stated in TeamSpeak that he planned on going so. I would think that maybe Kelinu would have pushed you in so eLL33t could kill you. Hence, maybe it was a team effort considering they’re pretty close. Just my opinion though  feelsbanjo

-Trap  pedobear

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
He stated he didn't know who did this to him, I can say one thing for certain it wasn't me.
Also why did you say I'm known for scamming? I have never scammed anybody on mcp.