Lord63’s unban appeal (only rly to buy Merch)
Before this starts off, I don’t expect shit from any staff member, Nor am I expecting to be unbanned, I don’t even think there’s a chance in HELL I would ever be unbanned. And I’m mostly doing this for merch and a friend asked me to make one.

IGN: Lord63
Who banned you? Miner01
When were you banned? (Time/Date) June 29th 1:25pm 2018
Why were you banned? Mute/Ban Evasion
Are you at fault? Yes I am.
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I’ve taken some time and done some thinking and i’m ready to grow up and no longer act toxic and like a child anymore, MCP is a wonderful server to be apart of and play on and i miss that quite a bit. Yearning for it a times. MCP has the family feeling and i miss it quite a bit. I do not deserve another chance but i wish for one. I’m reflecting on my actions on the daily and i’ve seen where i was wrong and disrespected both the server, the staff and the players who play on MCP. Firstly i want to apologize directly to Silas, Miner and Zeedin for disrespecting all the hard work they have put into MCP. I Apologize for all the actions and mischief i have caused over my playtime and i wish to wipe the slate off clean and start again. I don’t want you to forgive me but instead give me a chance to prove my worth again and prove that i can be an adult and act like one.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I do not believe i was, but i should get a fine for my actions as any kind of counterbalance to the damage i’ve done.
Additional Info: Thank you for reading my unban application, Have a good day!

signature

It was actually for hacking / auto rejoin...

signature

Lord, I'd wait 6 months to 1 year before applying for an un-ban considering your record:

http://cdgs.net/Prism/index.php?player=Lord63

It takes a long time for a player like you to get unbanned for the things you have done in my opinion if at all.  The reason why I say such a long time is that it is more likely that someone has changed and that they would miss the server even more so they don't go violate the rules again.  I know it is up to Silas to accept it; however, in the past, he mentioned don't bother appealing the ban.

Nope, you had many "one last chances" but no more.

signature

???