RT1cTV's Ban Appeal
IGN: RT1cTV
Who banned you? Dogtag93
When were you banned? (Time/Date)  (Around) 4pm (I was told) August 6, 2018
[b]Why were you banned?[/b] Bypass
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned, because I really do miss being able to play on MCP and being able to play with the people from MCP. I hate waking up in the morning and thinking about playing MCP, then realizing im banned.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Not sure if I was fined, if I was then I deserve it.
Additional info: I did log in on my main account while my other was banned, I was so used to getting up in the morning and logging into MCP on my main account, but I remembered I was banned on my alt, so I went to go play on another server, well on my server list I had MCP as first and the other server as second. Now I was fully aware that I was banned and that I shouldn't join MCP, so I go to click join server on the other server, well I had MCP clicked on, and when I clicked join server, I logged onto MCP, now upon seeing what I did, I immediately Alt-F4'ed and got super worried for the next few days. I am still not sure who even saw that I joined the server,  or what even was around me because I closed out of my game so fast. Im, not sure if there is a way to verify my story besides checking server logs, but I do swear that  I would not intentionally bypass a ban, especially a ban, that I asked to get my accounts wiped on.

signature

"We will always remember RT for being a beast Lili."
--Killer Mittstarr

[Image: wavkJtH.png]
-1 You logged on once before while you were banned and got away with it I think you should wait a while and appeal then.

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Aug 7th, 2018, 03:03 PM)nator27 link Wrote:-1 You logged on once before while you were banned and got away with it I think you should wait a while and appeal then.

When exactly did I log in before? and do you have proof of me logging in before?

signature

--Killer Mittstarr

+1 nice guy deserves another chance

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Aug 7th, 2018, 06:59 PM)RT1cTV link Wrote:[quote author=nator27 link=topic=5811.msg35225#msg35225 date=1533679432]
-1 You logged on once before while you were banned and got away with it I think you should wait a while and appeal then.

When exactly did I log in before? and do you have proof of me logging in before?
[/quote]

Yes I do have proof but icy said to let you off the hook since it was accidental

signature

(Aug 8th, 2018, 05:33 AM)nator27 link Wrote:[quote author=RT1cTV link=topic=5811.msg35228#msg35228 date=1533693542]
[quote author=nator27 link=topic=5811.msg35225#msg35225 date=1533679432]

[/quote]

Yes I do have proof but icy said to let you off the hook since it was accidental
[/quote]

Nator, thats what im banned for right now..... I didnt log on after that.

signature

--Killer Mittstarr

-1. Missing playing on the server isn’t a reason to be unbanned. That is where you should put how you learned instead of trying to tug emotional strings. That should be additional info.
+1 he's cool
(Aug 8th, 2018, 06:20 PM)RT1cTV link Wrote:[quote author=nator27 link=topic=5811.msg35234#msg35234 date=1533731600]
[quote author=RT1cTV link=topic=5811.msg35228#msg35228 date=1533693542]
[quote author=nator27 link=topic=5811.msg35225#msg35225 date=1533679432]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nator, thats what im banned for right now..... I didnt log on after that.
[/quote]

No you logged on while I was the only one on and I took a screenshot you are banned because Dogtag saw you log on.

signature

Exactly, I logged on, and then got off when I realized it was mcp that I logged onto, I messaged icy saying it was accident in case he was online. And that is what i'm banned for. I did not log on more than once, check the server logs... i'm not sure why your trying to start something.

signature

--Killer Mittstarr