_Asidy Scamming for Coords
Your IGN: Traphouse Corndog
Offender's? IGN: _Asidy
Offender's? rank: Citizen
What the offender was doing: Breaking the terms of an agreement (scamming)
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): Around 11:30pm EST
Proof: Directly from my chat logs, no modification:
[23:15:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Citizen]_Asidy: Does anyone know who lives in a log cabin type of base on a mountain? They also have like 10- pet wo
[23:15:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Citizen]_Asidy: wolves

[23:16:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] How much you want for the cords

[23:16:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] Wdym

[23:16:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] You know who lives there?

[23:16:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] I might

[23:16:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] I might
[23:16:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] I raided it dude

[23:16:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] Oh
[23:16:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] Define "raided"

[23:16:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] Took all the shit

[23:16:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] Is the building still in tact?

[23:16:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] Yeah

[23:16:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] I'll buy the coords then

[23:16:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] Lol really?

Fast forward about 3 minutes

[23:19:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] $50,000 has been sent to [Citizen]_Asidy.

[23:20:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] Ty. The base better be in tact when I get there Tongue No TNT xD <-This is important, because it was a the whole reason I bought the coords- I was assured it was in the same condition it was when they found it.

[23:20:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] Nah I didn't take everything either <- She says the building is in tact

[23:20:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] I left the chests, the wolves, and the farms <- Absolute lies, the place is decimated.

[23:20:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Citizen]_Asidy] Okay, good doing business

[23:20:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] But I took all the good shit, harvested farms
[23:20:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Citizen]_Asidy -> me] And took the furnaces
<- Claims that she only took a few things... You'll see why this is false here in a second

[Image: oLvlFao.png]

[Image: lUqUQ56.png]

https://i.imgur.com/6863NRL.png

Additional info: Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed that this person scammed me for a base they already torched, but I'm even more pissed that this person scammed me for a faction member's base they already torched. In the logs above, you can clearly see (due to my wonderful coloring skills) what it is that she said, and why they're blatant lies. She said the base was still in tact, and she said she "only took the good shit". As you can see in the screenshots, they didn't even bother to put the last little bit of fire out before I got there, so I know it wasn't some freak accident like "Oh, I had 10000 creepers chase me through the house!" I'm basing this off of the "no scamming" principal. This, to me, is like telling someone you're going to sell them a stack of cocaine, and giving them sugar you renamed "cocaine" in an anvil.

signature

[Image: xS21j9z.jpg]
Agreements of this nature, loans etc.. are not enforceable by the scamming rule. Only trades of money for items (maybe items for items also) are enforceable.
Just saw this now. I didn't blow up the house.
(Jul 21st, 2018, 02:01 AM)Miner link Wrote:Agreements of this nature, loans etc.. are not enforceable by the scamming rule. Only trades of money for items (maybe items for items also) are enforceable.
+1 nothing will be done. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]