Get rid of drugs
1. Is your idea logical? Yes!
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? no
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Not sure probably not.

CAN WE PLEASE GET RID OF DRUGS, THEY ARE SO OP WHEN IT COMES TO PVP.  IT DOES FOUR HEARTS A HIT.  As a guard I might have a biased opinion but with custom swords + op armour + drugs it's almost impossible to kill.  if we get rid of drugs it'll make pvp more fair and more interesting.  Being able to do four hearts a hit is garbage.  Guards are limited as they can't use drugs, they can't use OP armour.  the only advantage is "buffs" and they can use whatever sword.  I know Silas and whoever helped spent a good amount of time on drugs.  But how are guards supposed to protect lower-rank players if us guards die in 3 hits. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
No Cougarboy

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Why not just buff guards?

signature

???
(Jul 15th, 2018, 12:47 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Why not just buff guards?

Let's not buff guards. The way I see it, the Riot Guard is already op enough without the kb and all the sharpness axes. Ovie is just upset because he always uses the worst possible guard kit then gets 1v1ed or 2v1ed and dies.
(Jul 15th, 2018, 08:55 AM)TySun link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=5755.msg34778#msg34778 date=1531640838]
Why not just buff guards?

Let's not buff guards. The way I see it, the Riot Guard is already op enough without the kb and all the sharpness axes. Ovie is just upset because he always uses the worst possible guard kit then gets 1v1ed or 2v1ed and dies.
[/quote] Lmao I use all the classes.  Buff guards again.. okay

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Nah there fair enough in my opinion if you can't survive the small time the person has the affect its a problems with the guards not drugs.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I would like to point that I fight guards all day and don't use drugs.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1