Ryan10000
(Jul 2nd, 2018, 06:02 PM)IAmTheAppleKing link Wrote:Guards are allowed to keep 2 seized weapons on their person but must dispose of any other items like that immediately
"Other Items like that" (Contraband)

That may not be the best example, although it is against the rules to bank armor. He didn't dispose.

signature

"I'd love to go to Britain for a vacation, I really want to try a real croissant" - TySun
Nor did he bank he was giving out items from killed prisoners ^^.

signature

"I'd love to go to Britain for a vacation, I really want to try a real croissant" - TySun
Did he click the bank sign or echest and put in the armor in it? Do you have proof? K

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
(Jul 2nd, 2018, 06:05 PM)IAmTheAppleKing link Wrote:Did he click the bank sign or echest and put in the armor in it? Do you have proof? K

We do have proof of him giving gapples to Minecrusher.

signature

Not illegal, Not Contra

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
(Jul 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM)IAmTheAppleKing link Wrote:Not illegal, Not Contra

This isn't my report bottom line, I in no way want Ryan demoted I'm just trying to shine some light on the situation. Something is telling me that this wouldn't be the right thing to do in this situation giving obvious pvp gear back to prisoners. TySun's proof is a bit iffy so nothing will likely be done, although there is nothing specifically in the rules about giving armor/gapples which are both pvp items back to prisoners I believe this falls under common sense and he shouldn't have been giving players their things back after they died to him.

signature

Guards are only required to dispose of contraband they pick up (excluding the allocated items they can keep). Returning players items within reason is fine.

For example returning a players resources/tools are fine once in a while. Returning good armour to someone who PvPs frequently would not be.

signature

???