Kenzzz's Ban Apeal
He doesnt have an account Sad.IGN:
Who banned you? IcyCrevasse
When were you banned? (Time/Date) Friday June 29th 2:30 PM
Why were you banned? Ban Evasion
Are you at fault? No
What was your rank on MCP? E
Why should we unban you? This is lord speaking, according to Kenzzz all he said in chat was, "Ill Be Back Later, GOnna go play some ark" So this is whats really confusing me
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Nopsa
Additional info: None

signature

I banned Kenzzz because they were in relationship of another account called grimreaper1099, which was banned by Master ovie for a week. Hope this clarifies a couple of things.

signature

Must be communist propaganda
I must point out that so far all 3 accounts (lord63, grimreaper1099 & Kenzzz) are perm banned due to ban bypass.

This seems to have originated due to the 1 week temp ban on the account grimreaper1099 by ovie for "avoiding mute" so depending on how the account was avoiding a mute will probably depend on what happens from here.

But you and your brother also need to take note of the age old server rule:

9. You are responsible for your account. If someone does something on your account that gets you punished, there is nothing we can do. If you are worried about an occurrence like this, change your Minecraft password. If you share an internet connection with another player you may be responsible for their actions. This is a risk you take and it is your responsibility to stop them from breaking the rules, if this is an issue don't use a shared connection.
(Jul 1st, 2018, 11:37 AM)Miner link Wrote: [spoiler= Type of Ban]I must point out that so far all 3 accounts (lord63, grimreaper1099 & Kenzzz) are perm banned due to ban bypass.

This seems to have originated due to the 1 week temp ban on the account grimreaper1099 by ovie for "avoiding mute" so depending on how the account was avoiding a mute will probably depend on what happens from here. [/spoiler]

I agree with what is above.

[spoiler=Server Rule]But you and your brother also need to take note of the age old server rule:

9. You are responsible for your account. If someone does something on your account that gets you punished, there is nothing we can do. If you are worried about an occurrence like this, change your Minecraft password. If you share an internet connection with another player you may be responsible for their actions. This is a risk you take and it is your responsibility to stop them from breaking the rules, if this is an issue don't use a shared connection.[/spoiler]

As miner pointed out, the above are the rules to prevent abuse of claiming it was your "brother, sister, dog, cat, etc" to get unbanned for your wrongful action.  I know this rule has been in place for a long time in a lot of servers and it is a good one to have.  It goes way back to when I was an admin on a similarly sized server a long time ago when I first started to play Minecraft which was way back in very early alpha.

Anyway, good luck on your ban appeal.