nbt1's ban appeal
IGN: nbt1
Who banned you: Unknown
When were you banned? (Time/Date) June 21 2018 at 9:34 EST
Why were you banned: No clue I joined, it asked if i wanted to download the custom texture pack, I said yes, then i got banned before it was done.
Are you at fault? No seeing as I was just downloading the server provided texture pack, maybe its a glitch?
What was your rank on MCP: Basic rank.
Why should we unban you? I've Done nothing wrong but try to use the servers texture pack.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? Not fined
Additional info:
WAIT I JUST SAY I WAS BANNED FOR BYPASS.
I DONT KNOW WHY I WAS BANNED ON MY OTHER ACCNT THO?!?!
Ok, so I am a long time convicted player and nbt1 is my main account. Whiteout151 is my alt but is my friends account, I was banned on that account for "bye". Do i need to make another ban appeal. I dont even think i've played on the Whiteout151 account at all for like 2 or 3 years????
"9. You are responsible for your account. If someone does something on your account that gets you punished, there is nothing we can do. If you are worried about an occurrence like this, change your Minecraft password. If you share an internet connection with another player you may be responsible for their actions. This is a risk you take and it is your responsibility to stop them from breaking the rules, if this is an issue don't use a shared connection."  This is up to Silas not me ( who banned you for bypass ). 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]