DalAlwaysGames Attacking Me and nator27
Your IGN: Lord63
Offenders? IGN: DalAlwaysGames
Offenders? rank: Citizen
What the offender was doing: Harassing me and nator for no given reason
What server this was on: MCP Prisons
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 10:50-11:10 Eastern Standard time zone
Proof: (insert an image or video here, MAKE SURE TO EMBED THE IMAGE IN THE PAGE OR NOTHING WILL BE DONE.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlWqxLiARTA
Addition info:

signature

Wrong section lord

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
Wow what a fucking retard post, this can't be tolerated abuse if you put next to none evidence. If Nator wants to report abuse Nator can he doesn't need you. If this kind of abuse is so bad maybe you could be screenshot it, or perhaps there is none, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lets se you probably got into a argument with him and thought. THE world must know the awful truth of DAL. Your making me embarrassed to think your my age.  facepalming

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Scare, you dont have to shit on me for everything in the world.

signature

Master Scare doesnt shit on you for everything in the world. He does for the stuff that deserves it.
Second of all Wrong section.
And Third, MasterScare is right, you posted no evidence against DalAlwaysGames and him killing you or attacking you over and over is fine by all rules. You are in a pvp zone, you are liable for all loses or hurts of feelings.

signature

[Image: vGj99MJ.png]
[Image: NtbBLJ4.png]
lock it, repost on correct section, or nothing will be done. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Oh and I can already tell you nothing is going to happen from this. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Unfortunately, I will not be dealing out any punishments for this 'report'.
In my eyes, nothing wrong was done here, you were all in PVP zones etc.
(Jun 16th, 2018, 11:05 PM)Cpt_PandaPantz link Wrote: Unfortunately, I will not be dealing out any punishments for this 'report'.
In my eyes, nothing wrong was done here, you were all in PVP zones etc.

I agree with her on this one
Ummmmm, I meant harrasing verbally, Not "Attacking" Me in a pvp zone  facepalming XD

signature