RailedGF/Redeveloping/Trilogyz Ban Appeal.
IGN: railedgf/Redeveloping (Brother)/Trilogyz (Brother)
Who banned you? I don't remember.
When were you banned? (Time/Date) Over a year ago.
Why were you banned? Toxicity and "Cheating"
Are you at fault? Sadly, yes.
What was your rank on MCP? I believe Citizen on all three accounts.
Why should we unban you? I have changed a lot with in the past year or so. That meaning, I wish to have a fresh start back on MCP. I'm an OG on the server, and use to be very immature and I also truthfully am sorry for those who I wrong with in the period of me being a toxic person. I am sincerely sorry, and wish to resume playing. For those of you that remember me, I was known as ttthorne around the server. If at all possible, I would like to resume playing, or have a conversation with Silas at the minimum so I can explain to him how I have changed so much.
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? N/A?
Additional info: Hope to return playing soon again, until then, see you later.

Thank you all for reading, and hope to see you soon,
~Redeveloping/Ty

signature

BorderPatrol Roster:

railedgf
TySun
xXLink2003Xx
Killah
For those who don't recognize him for the newer players, he was also known as Racrifice, and was also known for being toxic, very very toxic. You were mean to me and in general most of the community. You have been given numerous chances. Like dozens upon dozens of chances, however it seems you have grown and matured one way or another. I want to see if you have actually matured and hope you have, because at times you were a fun player. When you weren't questioning my lisp and objects I owned and if they had lisps or not. Because of this +1.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Yes as dragon said very toxic. Let me just point out the case of coolskate another player very much like you. He made a good very genuine urban appeal, he got unbanned, he came on and put on a nice face for a while, started being toxic again and got banned again. I feel like you would do the same, I know you're a different person and all but I don't really feel you can change that much the way you said you have.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
Dragon, I have to say, Questioning and making fun of someones "Lisp" Or just any type of things is a mean thing to do, I'm only +1 because dragon seems to want to forgive you, I remember you specifically being a jerk to me and dragon if anyone else doesn't remember, He's one of the reasons I was so toxic before.

signature

Had plenty of chances, bypassed previous bans. Denied.

signature

???