500k Disappeared?
Last time I logged off I had around 3,995,000, and now I have 3,400,889. Did the server rollback? Nobody has my password and I didn't buy anything.

What's new Scooby Doo, we're coming after you, you're gonna solve this mystery, I see you Scooby Doo, the trail leads back to you, what's new Scooby Doo?[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA[/youtube]

-Bagel
Might want to talk to geonat

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
He hasn't been online for 13 days I doubt he has done anything

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
I don't have any chestshops, I wasn't fined, and I was offline the whole time.

-Bagel
on mc bans your bal was never at 1.9mil you never dropped 500k and its just a steady line up to the money you have now so seems like a job for the mythbusters to me
Panda will vouch for me. I swear. I was at 1.9 mil like two weeks ago I think but wtf

-Bagel
(Mar 9th, 2018, 08:25 PM)BagelThief link Wrote: Panda will vouch for me. I swear. I was at 1.9 mil like two weeks ago I think but wtf

-Bagel

Vouced!
I thought balances went down after a certain time of inactivity but I am not sure though.
(Mar 10th, 2018, 01:38 AM)HeadlessCowboy link Wrote: I thought balances went down after a certain time of inactivity but I am not sure though.

He has been active on the daily as of lately. But the other day when I used /baltop to check if I was still on the first page, Bagel was at 3.9 and the next day was when he said it was missing and thats when i saw he was down to 3.4
did you put down a disposal sign or anything bagel?

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]