Lord63's ban Appeal
IGN: Lord63
Who banned you? LittleLea
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 3:38 March 3rd, 2018
Why were you banned? Homophobic Slurs
Are you at fault? No
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Becuase I literally did nothing wrong here's what happened I have a home named "Fag" for some reason I don't remember why but I just do, Silas if there's a way to check, check it. I was saying to Pointlessbob and then I was going to do /home fag and then I accidentally hit my arrow key which scrolls down to msgs I've sent before. and forgot to type home and so it showed "bw fag". Which is probably not the best name for a set home but after I explained it was all an accident I still got banned. And I was gonna play with a friend tonight :/. I sware ill switch the home name It was a simple misunderstanding
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? I was not fined to my knowledge
Additional info: None.

signature

doesn't even matter if you have a home named fag doesn't give you the right to say wb even if was accidental, you said wb fag

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
Lord63, It would of said home fag not just fag in chat if you had a home named that.
Also you said wb fag. You have been warned about this a million times. Its is only 1 day ban and also this is totally 100% your fault.
As I explained it was a mistake

signature

(Mar 3rd, 2018, 01:59 PM)Lord63 link Wrote:As I explained it was a mistake
I was also a mistake, but I'm still here, it's only a 1 day ban I guess this is a good way to learn from your mistake

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1