January 16, 2018, 11:01 am

Why were you banned?
Racism

Are you at fault?
No i don't think so.

What was your rank on MCP?
Free

Why should we unban you?
First of all I had never the intention to offend someone or hurt someones feelings. It was actually just an insider between lesimoniel and I. I just forgot to type in private chat with him and sent it in groups chat by accident.
If i did hurt someone or offended someone, i am sorry.
Second i am just playing on the server and this account sinds the beginning of this week. I am sorry that i don't know all the rules in 2-3 days.
And last but not least i think everybody deserves a strike before they get punished...

Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement?
No.
Racism
There are two kinds of "Racism" on the server.
The first being intentionally racist statements that are insulting to a race/religion/ethnicity. This kind of racism is very straight forward and can be punished strictly.
Other racism is known as "Racist terms". This is for terms that may be offensive to some individuals race/heritage. For example, some claim to be fine with terms such as "Nigga" or "Chink" but it simply comes down to the fact that not everyone is. As a result words/terms like this are not allowed in any way. This includes song lyrics, greetings, explanations of rules, or really any way the terms may be used. There is no reason to not follow this simple rule but since not everyone treats these terms/words as offensive they must be given a warning first.

If a user continues to use racist terms after being given a warning they may be temporarily banned for a day. Experienced users are clearly aware of this rule and need no warning so they may be temporarily banned without one.

You are a free rank, you should know the rules by now and you are clearly at fault. It's only a three day ban just wait it out. When you do get the chance I would review the rules to make sure nothing of this nature happens again.

[Image: iltkwqw.png]
I wasn't aware of this rule and didn't get a warning. Thats the point. You could be mad at me for the thing i said and give me a warning and a sermon about that what i did instead of a ban..
Even Lesimoniel said in your screenshot: 'Is that necessary?' He said that because he knows that i said it because i was joking and because it is an insider between him and me.
This account is from LeSimoniel and i am playing on it since the beginning of this week. How it comes that i am already free? Because Lesimoniel played before me on the server with this account and charged some money to me zo i could easily rank up. How does someone who played like 2-3 days on this server know all the rules of the server?
I agree that i have done something wrong in your eyes, but it wasn't like that. It had never the intention to come over lire a racist. But how i am treated is also not right because i got an direct ban instead of a warning. And you said it yourself that players get a warning first before they get banned but i didn't get a warning so it is just not fair.
its most likely on /rules thats why everyone especially littlelea say to read /rules as soon as they join so they know the rules and should know what to do and not do to get banned. anyway i think that you will survive was only a 3-day ban your lucky its not perm

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
also to notify lesimone knows the rules and could have told you that we do not tolerate anything that can come to offense to other players lightly.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
It is not any other players responsibility to read the rules but your own.

Learn from your mistakes, deal with your punishment. We will see you in 3 days.