Ban Appeal
IGN: Snow_Nightencall
Who banned you? Silas_Bowen
When were you banned? (Time/Date) during the summer?
Why were you banned? "preemptive ban" (Forums and in game)
Are you at fault? no
What was your rank on MCP? I don't remember
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? ?
Additional info: n/a
Why should we unban you?
I would like to start off with an apology for the bypass but I literally had nothing to do with whatever my "friend" nukez did. I honestly don't even talk to her and when I asked what she did to get banned she wouldn't really give details except for something about exploits?  I assume I was banned because of whatever she did but I had no part in exploiting and hadn't played often at that time. I really miss the people I've met and the community and would really like to play on the server again. Thanks. FeelsBadMan.jpeg
(Jan 10th, 2018, 11:51 AM)Snon link Wrote: IGN: Snow_Nightencall
Who banned you? Silas_Bowen
When were you banned? (Time/Date) during the summer?
Why were you banned? "preemptive ban" (Forums and in game)
Are you at fault? no
What was your rank on MCP? I don't remember
Where you fined and do you think you deserve reimbursement? ?
Additional info: n/a
Why should we unban you?
I would like to start off with an apology for the bypass but I literally had nothing to do with whatever my "friend" nukez did. I honestly don't even talk to her and when I asked what she did to get banned she wouldn't really give details except for something about exploits?  I assume I was banned because of whatever she did but I had no part in exploiting and hadn't played often at that time. I really miss the people I've met and the community and would really like to play on the server again. Thanks. FeelsBadMan.jpeg

My alt shatteringshadow was also banned for bypass because my other "friend" (madisoncaylen_7) logged into without my permission and got it banned for bypass.
+1 nice player Big Grin wish u could come back

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
MadisonCaylen_7... that name rings a bell idk why, for your ban appeal you are the one in charge of your account so if anything happens to it the blame is on you.  I will +1 this

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jan 10th, 2018, 01:31 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: MadisonCaylen_7... that name rings a bell idk why, for your ban appeal you are the one in charge of your account so if anything happens to it the blame is on you.  I will +1 this

Yes, your account is your responsibility as Ovie said.  What you claimed can sometimes be hard to tell if you are lying or not so being fully truthful is helpful. 

Here is the ban page for the account that you claimed to be your friend:

http://cdgs.net/MCBans/index.php?player=...archplayer

Here is your ban profile:

And your alt:

iirc silas had banned you because cometic/moon used your account as an alt so unfortunately we will have to wait for silas

signature