MasterScare not calling for sword.
(Jan 5th, 2018, 11:55 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5513.msg33043#msg33043 date=1515170786]
[quote author=nator27 link=topic=5513.msg33042#msg33042 date=1515170420]
I don't have to keep my opinions on this topic. I think Scare is fine in this situation because he is still a new guard and should be left alone for a bit while he still makes a few amateur mistakes :/

If your original opinion was towards the topic then it would've been fine. However Scare has been guard long enough to know he is not suppose to ignore swords. He looked at it several times in the video and finally called it after running away a bit. If he had just been accepted nothing would've been said.
[/quote]

Bare in mind I didn't see the sword, all though it may look so obvious I saw the sword from my view I didn't see it. If you look right on to a sword like dead on in the centre its very hard to spot a sword. And after watching the video its come clear that that's what happened. And yet as a said I don't "ignore swords" if I did then I wouldn't have called matt for his sword the 2nd time, in that case I zoomed in and saw it so I called for it.
[/quote]

Got a image of what I saw, Dead on centre of the sword, looked to me like a pickaxe / axe, and that's in F5 mode what would it have looked like from 10 blocks away

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Jan 5th, 2018, 12:03 PM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=Mr.Scare link=topic=5513.msg33044#msg33044 date=1515178525]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5513.msg33043#msg33043 date=1515170786]
I don't have to keep my opinions on this topic. I think Scare is fine in this situation because he is still a new guard and should be left alone for a bit while he still makes a few amateur mistakes :/

If your original opinion was towards the topic then it would've been fine. However Scare has been guard long enough to know he is not suppose to ignore swords. He looked at it several times in the video and finally called it after running away a bit. If he had just been accepted nothing would've been said.
[/quote]

Bare in mind I didn't see the sword, all though it may look so obvious I saw the sword from my view I didn't see it. If you look right on to a sword like dead on in the centre its very hard to spot a sword. And after watching the video its come clear that that's what happened. And yet as a said I don't "ignore swords" if I did then I wouldn't have called matt for his sword the 2nd time, in that case I zoomed in and saw it so I called for it.
[/quote]

Got a image of what I saw, Dead on centre of the sword, looked to me like a pickaxe / axe, and that's in F5 mode what would it have looked like from 10 blocks away
[/quote]

https://i.imgur.com/8HqwcJt.jpg

signature

Scare, he walks in front of you holding the sword. You turn look at him with said sword turn back around towards the chest and then leave. The part that gets me is it looks like you purposely avoid looking back in Matts direction. Only after you go all the way down the alley do you turn around and call it.

The only reason Im set that you purposely tried to avoid calling for his sword is because this is not the first time Ive heard of something like this, however its the first time Ive seen proof. All we can do is wait for Silas to respond.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 5th, 2018, 12:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Scare, he walks in front of you holding the sword. You turn look at him with said sword turn back around towards the chest and then leave. The part that gets me is it looks like you purposely avoid looking back in Matts direction. Only after you go all the way down the alley do you turn around and call it.

The only reason Im set that you purposely tried to avoid calling for his sword is because this is not the first time Ive heard of something like this, however its the first time Ive seen proof. All we can do is wait for Silas to respond.

Id like to hear another time you have heard of this? Nothing at all like this has happened, did you just make it up? I have showed you that I didn't see the sword and that had no reason not to call it#

signature

What do I gain from making up stories? Ive heard a few other times you have ignored swords or other contra while in ts. Obviously I have heard it about the other guards too. However, this is the first time Ive seen it recorded. You showed what you say you seen, however in the video you seen it from more than the dead on angle you claim to have seen it. The only reason I dont believe this is because you seemingly avoid looking back at him and proceed to leave. Once you feel there is enough distance between you two you call for it.

There is nothing more to discuss. Both sides have commented, this is up to Silas at this point.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
ok, No more needed

signature

(Jan 5th, 2018, 11:55 AM)Mr.Scare link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5513.msg33043#msg33043 date=1515170786]

[/quote]

[/quote] My question is, why didn't you zoom in the first time?  Also in the screenie you posted it looks exactly like a sword in my opinion.  lol, nothing like an axe or shovel.  I'm just giving my honest opinion.  :/

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]