Maelonic down and dirty.
(Jul 31st, 2017, 07:08 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Killah is basically link/Coolskate at this point
making every single staff report on the planet?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I have never reported any staff at all, Thats link not me, dont compare me to link.

I was just toxic to staff, I didnt report them every day.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Jul 31st, 2017, 07:42 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=5231.msg30770#msg30770 date=1501553328]
Killah is basically link/Coolskate at this point
making every single staff report on the planet?
[/quote]

Not at that point Yet

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
This seems like a repeat situation for you Killah!

[Image: f9b91dc27e7cae6ed8cc060583922a9f.png]
This is my first report on staff, to assume I've made multiple is rude and arrogant.. You all get really upset if I ask even about an object in a game and question to why you don't use it. I never got upset, and to be very quite honest I got offended afterwards from what Maelonic did, not because she didn't want to sell it the item.

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
Also don't compare me to anyone, I'm not like any of you. That goes for everyone!

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
(Aug 1st, 2017, 05:58 AM)Killah link Wrote: This is my first report on staff, to assume I've made multiple is rude and arrogant.. You all get really upset if I ask even about an object in a game and question to why you don't use it. I never got upset, and to be very quite honest I got offended afterwards from what Maelonic did, not because she didn't want to sell it the item.

(Aug 1st, 2017, 06:01 AM)Killah link Wrote: Also don't compare me to anyone, I'm not like any of you. That goes for everyone!

Well when you show the behavior and act like the past toxic players of the MCP community those who played with them are going to compare you. I didnt say you were like them because of this one report, just the past week or so of reading the things you have posted.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Locking because resolved.

signature

???