ReyRey02 Ban Appeal
i saw a different one and they made a poll and most people voted that it was a bug but than a hack idk ._.

signature

[Image: 1T2FQ13.png?1]
[Image: e91UCs0.png?1]
well that is the link you posted...

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
Mae But On The Video i Posted Wouldn't you have seen hacks on the corners if i were actually hacking? and i have another link if u want see the poll

signature

There is no bug. 2012? We're in 2017, you expect everyone to believe Mojang has an unfixed bug damage equivalent to a cheat from a Hacked Client for 5 years straight and hasn't fixed it? The "bug" is an excuse to take blame off yourself. You DID break the rules. You DID use a Hacked Client. Now you're trying to low key deceive the Staff and take blame off your self when EVERYONE, including you, knows you did it. @Maelonic I'm not trying to be rude, or tell you how to do your job, or ANYTHING like that, but Hacked Client, Lying about using the Client while it's clear this person did, and not providing sufficient evidence? Again, not trying to tell you how to do your job, but you could EASILY perm ban for this and permanently solve the problem
ok ill appeal later again ._.

signature

(Jul 27th, 2017, 09:05 PM)ReyRey02 link Wrote: Mae But On The Video i Posted Wouldn't you have seen hacks on the corners if i were actually hacking? and i have another link if u want see the poll
No you wouldn't. Someone who Hacks knows how to hide it on their screen, and what you just said is the #1 Argument hackers make against accusers.
(Jul 27th, 2017, 09:05 PM)ReyRey02 link Wrote: Mae But On The Video i Posted Wouldn't you have seen hacks on the corners if i were actually hacking? and i have another link if u want see the poll

it is not hard to come back on with a non hack client...

(Jul 27th, 2017, 09:09 PM)TySun link Wrote: There is no bug. 2012? We're in 2017, you expect everyone to believe Mojang has an unfixed bug damage equivalent to a cheat from a Hacked Client for 5 years straight and hasn't fixed it? The "bug" is an excuse to take blame off yourself. You DID break the rules. You DID use a Hacked Client. Now you're trying to low key deceive the Staff and take blame off your self when EVERYONE, including you, knows you did it. @Maelonic I'm not trying to be rude, or tell you how to do your job, or ANYTHING like that, but Hacked Client, Lying about using the Client while it's clear this person did, and not providing sufficient evidence? Again, not trying to tell you how to do your job, but you could EASILY perm ban for this and permanently solve the problem

TySun he has been perma banned already he is just trying to find a way to get out of it....

With that being said i am going to go a head and say againĀ  deniedimj andĀ  I am locking this post due to it being denied

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]