7/24/2017 (In afternoon idk the time)
Why were you banned?
For saying a server name (not the ip) and telling someone kys
Are you at fault?
A bit.
What was your rank on MCP?
E
Why should we unban you?
Because I am sorry. My brother can no longer play the server and he wants to play it. I will never break the rules again.
Additional info:
I am appealing on my brothers forum account because i dont have a email. I dont know his forum password though and he is watching me to make sure I dont delete stuff and troll.
I told someone kys because i meant in minecraft for him to kill himself in minecraft so he looses all of his stolen gear that i was gona give away.
Telling me to kill my self? (Just in minecraft) still really hurt  nope.jpeg do not let get unbanned  deniedimj

signature

[Image: 7caac5ef9ccddaa7aae1ed3d23a2a8ac.png]

[Image: 6u1v6ul.png]
(Jul 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)toiletinator27 link Wrote: Telling me to kill my self? (Just in minecraft) still really hurt  nope.jpeg do not let get unbanned  deniedimj

I am very sorry for what I have done.
(Jul 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)8_Bit_Pro link Wrote: [quote author=toiletinator27 link=topic=5210.msg30555#msg30555 date=1500913502]
Telling me to kill my self? (Just in minecraft) still really hurt  nope.jpeg do not let get unbanned  deniedimj

I am very sorry for what I have done.
[/quote]

My brother can no longer play the sserver because of my actions. I do not want to be unbanned to play the server again I want to be unbanned so he can play the server again.
I think in this specific case the IP ban should be lifted, then Ban Ice's Account, and 8Bit's Account can still play
And 8Bit you should change all your passwords just in case
(Jul 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)toiletinator27 link Wrote: Telling me to kill my self? (Just in minecraft) still really hurt  nope.jpeg do not let get unbanned  deniedimj
this a little immature... from the time you've been here you made a lot of problems out of nothing. Holding grudges cause you die? And doing things like this? I know what he did and he's actually apologetic he clearly didn't watch what he said and this is the outcome, now he's here and he wants another chance for his actions. I think this fine specimen deserves another chance, also I think you need some re evaluating to do toilet... either way in my eyes he sees his fault and he really enjoys this server.

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]
(Jul 24th, 2017, 09:47 AM)TySun link Wrote: And 8Bit you should change all your passwords just in case

I do not know any of 8Bit's passwords. Whenever I go onto this site on his account it is on his PC and he watches me so I dont do anything (randomly post on forums) The only place I can post is on this one appeal.

Also he got banned because I got banned and since we have the same ethernet are IPS are the same.  He got banned also for bypassing ban. 
This reply may sound like a bit of hate but it is not. I am just linking some posts where people have been unbanned for things that I have done.

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5126.0.html

This player was unbanned due to him advertising. Even though I could fall under the advretising catagory (maybe?) since I said a big servers name. (I will not put the name here because I learned my lesson about saying other servers names on servers.)

http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,5151.0.html

This one post is about a person doing very simmilar things to me. He told someone to kys and disrespected a staff. I did NOT disrespect any staff however yet I did somewhat advertise.

I am sorry if this reply sounds like me being  salt and toxic. This was just some forums that could help me get unbanned.