AlphaCoolskate's Ban Appeal
IGN: AlphaCoolskate
Who banned you? Bagel_Theif
When were you banned? June 26th, 2017 9:07 PM PST
Why were you banned? Extreme Toxicity (Towards Dragon)
Are you at fault? Yes.
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? To start off, I realize I was being kind of a douche to Dragon since the start and I never really liked him, Then again I shouldn't have gone as far as I did to say that MCP became dead because of him. I believe I went way too far on Dragon, just because I don't like someone doesnt mean I have to be that toxic. I am sorry towards dragon and if I hurt anyone else then I am sorry to you as well. I love playing on MCP, it will always be the place were I first started my internet journey and met lots of friends along the way. Now I realize Bagel did give me a warning before this with a five day ban due to toxicity towards dragon earlier too. Therefore I can understand if you need some more time, although I feel like I learnt my lesson and I won't act the way I did again. T
Thanks for reading,
Coolskate

Additional Info- No moreĀ  salt salt salt from me.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
In my opinion, if your actions can express you've changed accordingly, I see no reason why you shouldn't be unbanned. The problem is getting Silas to offer you another chance to prove you've changed, but if you DO get a redemption shot to prove you have changed, and are genuinely honest about the fact you feel bad and would like another shot, +1
Without a doubt denied.

You have been banned multiple times throughout the years most of them being for one reason. Toxicity. In this case you were given multiple generous warnings that all built up to your current ban. On top of that there has been multiple forum bans.

signature

???
Anytime in the future I can be unbanned? Like maybe next reset or something

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]