The captain would like a word with Dragon1240 & Kittiwolf
Your IGN: CaptainCunty
Abuser?s IGN: Dragon1240  and Kittiwolf
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard and C-Guard receptively
What the abuser was doing: Not knowing the rules fully and being abusing power
When this happened: 09-July 2017
Proof: http://cdgs.net/MCBans/index.php?action=...y&server=0 and see chat logs
Additional info:

(Dragon1240 ) Banned for a non legit reason (See unban app)

(Kittiwolf)
When helping build a plot I had a sword on my hot bar and use my scroll wheel to select items like a lot of players, so for a split second my sword would be out and this would be when Kittiwolf would call it. After I did this once and called them out on it they kept following me to try and do it again. After they  did this to me a few times I got a few stone swords to bug him with, after 3 times they called all my swords and then gave them all to them. After few min latter I made a new singular sword  and had it out and they jailed me without any warnings saying "I asked for all of them", witch I did give them all of the swords but they did not care that I made a new one, because we all how MCP is a tough mistress and without a trusty blade you a done kiddo.

Also side note Both these grounds were not helping people in C but just loitering around Bullfango plot, witch clearly there is a sign say "No loitering".

I feel as if what Kittiwolf was "technically" within the sword rule but not within the "common sense" rule witch I feel tumps the former.

Thanks for your time
-The Captain of the salty c's
Kittiwolf is known for just trying to get your stuff .  One of the more annoying guards but shes/he's not doing anything wrong. As for the ban, that was a reasonable ban. I'd read through the rules more too

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would have to agree with cougar, Dragon's ban was a reasonable ban. As for Kittiwolf jailing you, how was she to know that you crafted a new one? Whatever the reason, making troll swords is an immature jerk move that gives the guards a whole lot harder of a time.

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
As for Kittiwolf you were constantly sword trolling that entire night, and the majority of the players in the prison were hanging around your plot so it seemed more reasonable for us to be in courtyard instead of C. You told a player to kill them selves, as well as generally being toxic and attempting to kill players in a safezone. You also then went and cried in the shoutbox.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Jul 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: As for Kittiwolf you were constantly sword trolling that entire night, and the majority of the players in the prison were hanging around your plot so it seemed more reasonable for us to be in courtyard instead of C. You told a player to kill them selves, as well as generally being toxic and attempting to kill players in a safezone. You also then went and cried in the shoutbox.

Deflecting accusations made against him typical mcp staff member  Kappa Kappa

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 10th, 2017, 08:19 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Dragon1240 link=topic=5150.msg30279#msg30279 date=1499717093]
As for Kittiwolf you were constantly sword trolling that entire night, and the majority of the players in the prison were hanging around your plot so it seemed more reasonable for us to be in courtyard instead of C. You told a player to kill them selves, as well as generally being toxic and attempting to kill players in a safezone. You also then went and cried in the shoutbox.

Deflecting accusations made against him typical mcp staff member  Kappa Kappa
[/quote]

Both players had already been unbanned from my actions so I felt as if that was resolved.  kappaswag

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1