The Supreme Donator Bundle
1. Is your idea logical? Meh
2. Could it be done easily? Should be
3. Has something like it been done before? Not that I know of
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Probably not
The Supreme Donator BundleTM would be the best for your buck when you donate on MCP, it would include perm donator,1 million dollars,15 of each crate, a nickname and tab and chat prefix as well as the ability to write in color, keep exp, 1 spawner of your choice, 1 trail of your choice and 1 disguise of your choice. Normally all of these bought separately would be $178.50-188.50 USD.(Depending on which spawner you pick) However this entire bundle would only cost $115-125 (Depending on the spawner you pick)

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
We've never liked to idea of very expensive packages. We however have been planning on an update for the Party Packs to make them more modern.

signature

???