Link and AlphaCoolSkate
(Apr 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: Never ever and I mean ever, should you call someone autistic or a cunt.  That shit pisses me off.  If I was online when you two said these things I would've banned you for a week.  You two have played on this server for a long time and have been muted and banned for the same reasons, you just don't know when cool it.  Also Link, if you are tired of Silas seeing you as twelve, don't say this shit.  Saying these things make you seem less mature.  I don't know the motive of you saying these things, trying to act tough/cool, trying to be dominant, well stop it's not funny it's just pure rude.

"You're an autistic cunt." -Anonymous

Alright lets get this shit straight. Bagel, a moderator, and Masterovie, the most inactive guard since LordBills. Both of you were online at the time and neither of you took the action you have stated here with the perms that you are given. You both are trusted enough with these perms and yet you are making a report? Are you both just stupid? If you were to ban them nobody would have said anything they would have made a ban appeal sure, but their bans would have been justified. Instead you both just let them continue to verbally abuse a staff member while you two sit back and do absolutely nothing. If this is how a moderator and the head guard are going to act neither of you should be staff. Don't make a report when you have the perms to do something and don't comment on the report acting like you would have done something when you instead did nothing. @Master And Bagel.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Regardless of the two staff online not doing their job this abuse of a staff member is not tolerated. It has been noted the two staff members who have the ability and permission to deal with this not doing so.

signature

???
Soooo apparently saying "Are you autistic" something so many people say in chat every day, gets a ban for a day?

If a guard incorrectly does his job, maybe something should be done, and reading the rules isn't too hard, Dragon on the other hand definately did not read the rules. He had absolutely no clue what he was doing. Now I do realize the way I handled this was more than immature, but you can't blame me when Silas takes guards who have no clue what they are doing over players with years of experience.

I'm not trying to be a dick to Dragon, but for real, I doubt he read the rules.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Apr 14th, 2017, 07:09 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Soooo apparently saying "Are you autistic" something so many people say in chat every day, gets a ban for a day?

If a guard incorrectly does his job, maybe something should be done, and reading the rules isn't too hard, Dragon on the other hand definately did not read the rules. He had absolutely no clue what he was doing. Now I do realize the way I handled this was more than immature, but you can't blame me when Silas takes guards who have no clue what they are doing over players with years of experience.

I know we are friends but dragon clearly read the rules, he just doesn't know the fine details. It's a little frustrating I know to get denied from guard and have someone get guard who doesn't do it perfectly. Especially if you know you could do it perfectly although I own my ban because I did say some nasty things to dragon.

signature

(Apr 14th, 2017, 07:09 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Soooo apparently saying "Are you autistic" something so many people say in chat every day, gets a ban for a day?

On my first day, I was under a ton of stress. I know the rules and you can ask anyone in TeamSpeak such as Serrian or Zs because I have been bugging them all days having them test me. I saw what I and I'm going with it. But with it being my first major riot and dealing with you and Link arguing over how it was a bs jail. Also, I was fighting during the entire fight except to call, the only reason it looked like I wasn't fighting was because everyone went from chasing me to fighting each other or I was arguing with you over how many pvp warnings you had. When I call pvp warning I don't aim for being knocked in and then running out. I will only call a pvp warning if it looks like the player intentionally ran into a safezone or does something whilst in the safezone (pot,gapple,eat food,etc) I called pvp warnings on everyone I saw follow these guide lines. If I was being bias which you and Link claimed I was I wouldn't have jailed you as I had respect for you. I was just doing my job.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
Dragon in my eyes, for your first time guarding you're doing great. Keep calm. From my experience you are a little fast to call pvp abuse. If someone actually uses safezone to avoid dying then call it. If you hit someone in or they graze it don't call it. Common mistake, also not a big deal. I bet my first time as guard I called that stuff too. I brushed it off and I kept guarding and I learned in time and by listening to more experienced guards, or ex-guards to gain more knowledge about the unwritten rules. Dragon in time I bet that you can become a great guard. Good luck.

P.S don't let anything anyone says in chat effect how you guard unless someone has nothing to do with the situation. IE coolskate after getting jailed, not saying he is bias just saying, lots of people will say anything to get out of jail.

signature

(Apr 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=4926.msg28932#msg28932 date=1492220111]
Never ever and I mean ever, should you call someone autistic or a cunt.  That shit pisses me off.  If I was online when you two said these things I would've banned you for a week.  You two have played on this server for a long time and have been muted and banned for the same reasons, you just don't know when cool it.  Also Link, if you are tired of Silas seeing you as twelve, don't say this shit.  Saying these things make you seem less mature.  I don't know the motive of you saying these things, trying to act tough/cool, trying to be dominant, well stop it's not funny it's just pure rude.

"You're an autistic cunt." -Anonymous

Alright lets get this shit straight. Bagel, a moderator, and Masterovie, the most inactive guard since LordBills. Both of you were online at the time and neither of you took the action you have stated here with the perms that you are given. You both are trusted enough with these perms and yet you are making a report? Are you both just stupid? If you were to ban them nobody would have said anything they would have made a ban appeal sure, but their bans would have been justified. Instead you both just let them continue to verbally abuse a staff member while you two sit back and do absolutely nothing. If this is how a moderator and the head guard are going to act neither of you should be staff. Don't make a report when you have the perms to do something and don't comment on the report acting like you would have done something when you instead did nothing. @Master And Bagel.
[/quote] Sir I was not on during this.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
What i have to deal with whenever I make a guard application.

signature

[Image: 0Xy4rwK.jpg]

[Image: lpFQ2b2.jpg]
(Apr 14th, 2017, 06:35 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: If I was online
@Mitsuo

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Apr 18th, 2017, 10:16 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: @Mitsuo

I noticed after re-reading, still doesn't change my comment.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.