FuturePinger
This won't resolve in him getting . He'll still be a guard. When you log onto Minecraft of others pcs, people automatically hit login without looking at the name. I did it with my sister countless amounts of time. The only thing wrong that futurepinger did was the jailing thing. If you saw a sword you should have stuck with the jail. You don't need to prove something to another person just because they are mad. But if you don't know for sure. Don't jail them.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really don't see a demotion necessary here.

signature

(Mar 12th, 2017, 01:55 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: I really don't see a demotion necessary here.
(Mar 11th, 2017, 09:07 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: Yeah, liar, letting others use his guard account and combat logging due to the fact of others guarding on his account. I think he should be demoted.

Ok so now you don't whant he demoted?
(Mar 12th, 2017, 03:03 PM)MasterScare link Wrote: [quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=4733.msg27583#msg27583 date=1489352129]
I really don't see a demotion necessary here.
(Mar 11th, 2017, 09:07 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: Yeah, liar, letting others use his guard account and combat logging due to the fact of others guarding on his account. I think he should be demoted.

Ok so now you don't whant he demoted?
[/quote]

I never wanted him demoted, I just provided proof towards the report. I thought the offences were demotable but now as we talk about it I changed my mind.

signature