Nerf the guards
(Mar 10th, 2017, 12:10 PM)Jereh link Wrote: i dont really know what to say here but i feel like guards hit alot harder than they should expecially when they are allowed to put a whoog bread in there offhand , but what im most confused about is that i pushed ovie out of polars plot and killed him with a reg diamond sword and it only took about  10-15 hits and he had resistance and a head guard but 3 people cant kill a c guard  with sharp 4's and 5's and while they all have strength 2 something just seems broken to me tbh , and another thing the guards got buffed because they got farmed all the time but its because they were all bad and if guards are getting better buffs because the guards before them sucked  when good guards like zs get promoted there is no chance to kill him because he has skill plus the worse guards support buffs should i say and i came to this conclusion because before the guards got buffed i could run out with a cocain and kill a guard with no armour or weapon but i had the same if not less buffs than them , if a guard cant kill a naked with no weapon and the same str as them not even resistance thats there problem in my opinion not all of the guards problem and this goes back to what link said guards was skill based .

ps. Jereh the good girl  zerglin
only because when logging on my screen is frozen and I can't do anything

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
? you were running around then went afk on polars plot for like 6 mins i thought fuck it ill kill him sooo what  you saying kiddo