serrian_'s pointless ban
Your IGN: n1nja_ra1den (boss_wolf890 in the past)
Offender's? IGN: serrian_
Offender's? rank: mod
What the offender was doing: letting his distrust toward me cloud his vision ( in other words banned me for no reason)
When this happen: 19th February 2017 04:07:19 PM
Proof: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,4631.0.html  scroll down to what serrian_ said
Additional info: I know what I did was wrong in the past, that what I have done is still frowned upon to this day, but after my 6 day ban I had a change of heart, but for serrian_ to ban me simply because he "doesn't trust me" is so idiotic and pointless. For one he didn't make a forum post about it stating as to why he banned me, and second he didn't provide any evidence when he said that I was "x-raying". I understand that his position is mod and that he can ban me if he pleases, but he has to play by the rules that all of you other people play by, as in he has to show clear specific evidence of, and i quote, when he "Sat there an watched you xray spawners..." if he can show proof and use it as back up for his claims against me, I will gladly step down and accept my ban.  but seeing as how stupid and meaningless his claim was I for one think he doesn't have proof and has no valid reason what so ever to say that I was x-raying for spawners, that or he wasn't up to date from my last ban which was the 6 day one. If this post concludes to him winning, as I stated before, I will gladly admit defeat, swallow my pride (that I don't have), and wait my ban out, if i win however I demand to get a genuine apology, compensation for my ban (if possible), and if I am still banned, an unban from the server. But I will show serrian_ the same mercy zs kindly showed me and give him a second chance as in, DO NOT REMOVE HIS RANK. I believe this was a simple misunderstanding within his dull and i'll lit up mind, and that he can correct himself for his mistakes.
It's only a two day ban.  You're acting childish, and by the time that someone decides whether or not Serrian was wrong. You will  already have been unbanned  because the two days would probably be over by then.

signature

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
(Feb 19th, 2017, 03:50 PM)YoungLiLSandwich link Wrote: It's only a two day ban.  You're acting childish, and by the time that someone decides whether or not Serrian was wrong. You will  already have been unbanned  because the two days would probably be over by then.
You deserve a medal +1
even so I highly think I at least deserve an apology because this 2 day ban is going to eat away at the rest of my vacation, and i'll have nothing better to do.
sigh... if you are still thinking that "oh well you probably should have thought about that before you x-rayed" you do understand within your idiotic mind that if i did x-ray there should be a post about it, with evidence to support serrian_'s dumb claim about me using x-ray
(Feb 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM)boss_wolf890 link Wrote: sigh... if you are still thinking that "oh well you probably should have thought about that before you x-rayed" you do understand within your idiotic mind that if i did x-ray there should be a post about it, with evidence to support serrian_'s dumb claim about me using x-ray

Yo dip, he is a staff member with the perms to ban, if a staff member watches you and finds proof against you to ban you he doesn't need to file a report because he has the proof against you get the hell over it before this turns into a perm ban.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
then can he at least show the proof so we ca settle this debate once and for all?
because if he bans be for believing that i was hacking i think we all deserve to see the proof as to when/where i was "x-raying" if he cannot provide the proof after my ban then forget what i said about sparing him, i want his rank of mod to be removed.
ahem... sorry about that i lost my reasoning...alright i'll wait out this ban but i will keep to my word if serrian_ does not show proof that i was x-raying then you as the mods must decide what to do with his ban abusing/delusional misguidance, as for me i will either way for a response, wait for serrian_ to show the evidence, and wait for the end of my ban. remember you guys are the admins, the rules of the server/forums if you guys don't look into this and ask serrian for the evidence then you're all absolute garbage at your job and need to rethink your passion and life goals...sorry that it has to come to this.
(Feb 19th, 2017, 04:41 PM)boss_wolf890 link Wrote: even so I highly think I at least deserve an apology because this 2 day ban is going to eat away at the rest of my vacation, and i'll have nothing better to do.

You should have thought of that before you used x-ray.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]