New Events (JimmyDragonJr
Hey Everyone, This is a suggestion
I think there should be some NEW Events

1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Not Really
3. Has something like it been done before? Not to sure but possibly
4. Has this idea been suggested before? I would assume so. I hope I am not the only person that wants some NEW Events

First Suggestion: Survival Games
I think Survival Games would be a great idea for an event. I know lots of people love PvP and really enjoy it. This is a chance to get rewarded for your PvP skills.
I would have a 5 minute time limit and then all remaining players would be transported to a Death Match. Also so it is better and easier the map would be quite small so kills are quicker and the game finishes faster. I could also help Build the map if needed to make it faster.

Second Suggestion: Electric Floor
I think Electric Floor would be a great idea. If you don't know what electric floor is, it is a game that you run around a small glass field and every time a player steps on the glass it changes and gets weaker. It would be so the

White glass
then it would go to brown glass
then purple glass
then NO glass.

then you EVENTually get a winner.

third and final suggestion: DEATH RUN

I think death run would be an AWESOME event for this server.
Again if you do not know what it is i will explain. It is a game where you have obstacles and you have to get through them. Its a course. You have to get through the whole course without touching the lava and all the other things you would not be allowed to touch. This would be a very fun and fair game and Enjoyable

Sorry if this confuses you
Thanks, JimmyDragonJr

signature

[Image: XldgxAq.png]
You Needed JimmyDragonJr. Now you have got him.. XD
[Image: M2oq2bs.png]
Good Idears I would also like to add that I think we should have more events like at 2am/4am 2pm/4pm