Mitsuo Abuse Report
Your IGN: The16thGamer
Abuser's IGN: Mitsuo
Abuser's rank: Moderator
What the abuser was doing: They muted me for quoting what I had said, and before that (s)he had kicked people when they said something that (s)he had said for "Quoting Staff"
When this happened: Around 1:00 PM PST
Proof: Sorry I couldn't screenshot it, but you should see if you scroll up console (assuming you are reading this before you restart server)
Additional info: Mitsuo was earlier in the day not helping when we asked for it aswell, and why have staff not doing their job?
also 2/12/17 sorry forgot to put date
You were spamming caps over and over, I warned you and your group of friends to calm down several times and you continued to use caps after warned a few times. You and your group didn't ask for help you were fighting with Racrifice when this happened and you continued to ignore me telling you to stop. So in turn you were muted.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
"Spamming" caps? Saying once a capped message and getting a 2nd warning but I thought it was incorrect so I quote myself and get muted.... totally makes sense. ONE Message = spamming? I don't think so. You always are rude and ban people for invalid reasons and lie to make yourself feel better. Straight up saying, I don't want you to be demoted, but I would be happy if you were.
[Image: c092a8d885184eaba7fa2c917c1044a5.png]

[Image: 7ccf0cf6910b4e0da9ee1cb37f5a56d2.png]

These are the messages that got you muted. You spammed caps three times before I called caps on you. After I called Co 2 you repeated all three messages in a single message again in all caps which was your co 3 resulting in your mute. Nothing I did here was abuse.

signature

I quoted it in a message as you were saying I was spamming caps, be honest and accept it and we can finally move on
(Feb 12th, 2017, 06:23 PM)The16thGamer link Wrote:I quoted it in a message as you were saying I was spamming caps, be honest and accept it and we can finally move on

Quoting something that got you a chat offense isn't going to mean you won't get another one for it. I am being honest, the mute I gave you was justified and I highly doubt anything will come from this report.

signature

I am fine with this report not getting anything from it. What I care about is being fair for the server. You gave me a second warning as a first warning.
(Feb 12th, 2017, 07:08 PM)The16thGamer link Wrote:I am fine with this report not getting anything from it. What I care about is being fair for the server. You gave me a second warning as a first warning.

Because you used caps several times prior to this and was told before to calm down the caps, not a direct warning to yourself but a warning to the server as a whole. It isn't my fault if you refuse to acknowledge the warning given in chat.

signature

-1 Mitsuo gave you lots of chances and you were annoying us and constantly using caps
This report should not be taken seriously