zs471 Killing for No Reason.
Your IGN: DaddyRacrifice
Abuser?s IGN:zs471
Abuser?s rank:Head-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Killing me for no reason.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Approximately February 4, 2017. 4:00 CST.
Proof: (insert an image or video here)
Additional info: Some people were pushing masterovie into pvp so they could kill him while he was AFK.  xActualStrafes started killing him, along with another player. I was just watching, zs came around the corner and started killing me out of no where yet I never hit him. I tried to run when zs hit me once, he then tasered me and I died. I lost one of my most valuable items, a p4 set and my Mayo War Axe. I also have several witnesses such as Strafes, nbt, and a few others.
(Feb 5th, 2017, 01:58 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: Some people were pushing masterovie into pvp so they could kill him while he was AFK.

You mean yourself?

(Feb 5th, 2017, 01:58 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: xActualStrafes started killing him, along with another player.

You mean Racrifice?

(Feb 5th, 2017, 01:58 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: I was just watching

You mean killing?

(Feb 5th, 2017, 01:58 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: zs came around the corner and started killing me out of no where yet I never hit him.

You didn't hit me, you were killing masterovie.

(Feb 5th, 2017, 01:58 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: I tried to run when zs hit me once, he then tasered me and I died. I lost one of my most valuable items, a p4 set and my Mayo War Axe.

It sounds like you are just butt hurt I killed you when you thought you had an easy kill on masterovie's lifeless body.

(Feb 5th, 2017, 01:58 PM)Racrifice link Wrote: I also have several witnesses such as Strafes, nbt, and a few others.

-Your brother who wasn't there
-nbt who was also not there
-a few others who were also not there

The only player who witnessed this was Dragon1240 and he will back up everything I said in this post. You are just butt hurt you died while rioting, get over it.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
+1 zs471 was abusing.
-1 I was there and zs was only defending himself and I think he followed proper action to the best he could
I was only there for a bit I was not there when they started killing Mastermovie
As Zs claimed, Actual was not there, you pushed him in with no armor on and with a crate sword and then proceeded to die from his thorns. He then proceeded to come back with P4 and your Mayo's War Axe, you then were attacking Ovie when Zs came around the corner, nbt was not or even online at the time I believe, same with Actual, you were the only one, I was there watching. This is the video that starts after Zs kills Racrifice while he has his p4 and Mayo's War axe and he then proceeds to go back where Zs kills him again, the original death chat line can be found a little bit past 10 seconds in. https://youtu.be/KNGkUu__nHM

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
(Feb 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM)Dragon1240 link Wrote: As Zs claimed, Actual was not there, you pushed him in with no armor on and with a crate sword and then proceeded to die from his thorns. He then proceeded to come back with P4 and your Mayo's War Axe, you then were attacking Ovie when Zs came around the corner, nbt was not or even online at the time I believe, same with Actual, you were the only one, I was there watching. This is the video that starts after Zs kills Racrifice while he has his p4 and Mayo's War axe and he then proceeds to go back where Zs kills him again, the original death chat line can be found a little bit past 10 seconds in. https://youtu.be/KNGkUu__nHM

Rest in peace this report.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]