Aldude101 Banned for Hacking
IGN: Aldude101
Who banned you? maelonic
When were you banned? (Time/Date) December  3rd 2016 at 4:00 P.M.
Why were you banned? Hacks
Are you at fault? Yes.
What was your rank on MCP? C
Why should we unban you? Because I love the server and I swear to never Hack again.
Additional info: i am sorry i really like the server so plz unban me
I would give this app a +1 BUT when I was helping Maelonic to catch you hacking it gave me a weird feeling in the back of my mind when you would afk for long periods of times just crouching and swiping at the air also if I'm not mistaken I think you had about 4 hours of playtime but still had a little less of the amount you had when you started. So I am suspicious that you were trying to map download but it is true I don't have any real evidence on this I just had a bad feeling that you were.
(Dec 4th, 2016, 01:09 PM)Aldude101 link Wrote:IGN: Aldude101
Who banned you? maelonic
Are you at fault? Yes.
Why should we unban you? Because I love the server and I swear to never Hack again.
This is the kinda shit that makes me mad, put some effort in your appeal ONE sentence isnt doing anything.
Not being rude, but this appeal shouldn't be accepted, no effort at all -1.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 4th, 2016, 02:01 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:[quote author=Aldude101 link=topic=4418.msg25429#msg25429 date=1480882160]
IGN: Aldude101
Who banned you? maelonic
Are you at fault? Yes.
This is the kinda shit that makes me mad, put some effort in your appeal ONE sentence isnt doing anything.
Not being rude, but this appeal shouldn't be accepted, no effort at all -1.
[/quote]
agreed
Not accepted at this time hacking is a serious deal and should not be taken lightly.  try again in a couple of days and put more though in to your unban request.

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
(Dec 4th, 2016, 02:07 PM)Maelonic link Wrote:Not accepted at this time hacking is a serious deal and should not be taken lightly.  try again in a couple of days and put more though in to your unban request.
This is the kind of seriousness we need from our mods and admins.

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Who banned you? maelonic
Are you at fault? Yes.

Very little effort was put into this appeal.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
i used Hacks Cause the gaurds that was on would not help me when this guy kept killing me so i turned on my hacks to seek revenge i just wanted to be normal and play but he kept killing me so i had to turn to hacks then i got banned i am sorry i was afk when you guys saw me and my sneak got turned on thats why i was crouching
Who banned you? maelonic
Are you at fault? Yes.

if that gets you unbanned0, then I've gotta reevaluating my ban appeal approach.
someone please lock this post they are not getting unbanned atm due to how short there unban request was.

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]