Just something for silas to see (nothing bad really just a mistake)
(Nov 12th, 2016, 01:19 PM)ravinseye link Wrote: I obtained some items from them as well and will gladly give them up for the sake of the economy but my only concern at this point is will I get the funds/items I traded for those items.

Item:
Obtained: Unbreakable iron pickaxe Given: Pocket virtual chest Player traded with: Snaves
Obtained: Everlasting gobstopper Given: 75k (not 100% sure on that price in all honesty) Player Traded with: ReyRey02
I think there's more but I would have to look at all my items which are currently in the Vchest

This is a quote of myself from another topic from this topic http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,4349.0.html

Silas I couldn't help but to notice that you took 75kish money from my balance and my pocket virtual chest from my inventory.  If you took both of these items because I said it somewhere in the post (as seen in the quote) I was saying that I gave said items/currency to reyrey/snaves for some items.  If at all possible I would love to have (at this point) the 2 pocket chests and in total the 150kish balance.  If any of this cannot be returned to me for any reason I would still like at the minimum to have one of my pocket chests returned to me.
Also not sure if it will help this case but polardog11 saw me get both pocket chests from crates.
pocket chest are disabled atm I dont have mine that I bought dont worry i feel yah!

signature

[Image: 9aabf691e1dff868f2587373a1555d92.png]
i have mine... :o
Basically anything involved with the duping of items was taken away.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Nov 13th, 2016, 12:04 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Basically anything involved with the duping of items was taken away.

I didn't dup anything and the pocket chest that I had on me was one I had gotten from a crate.
(Nov 13th, 2016, 09:06 AM)ravinseye link Wrote:Also not sure if it will help this case but polardog11 saw me get both pocket chests from crates.

This is true he opened his crates in my plot with me watching.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Nov 13th, 2016, 12:10 PM)ravinseye link Wrote:[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=4355.msg25065#msg25065 date=1479063847]

I didn't dup anything and the pocket chest that I had on me was one I had gotten from a crate.
[/quote]

Msg me when you see me online.

signature

???
(Nov 13th, 2016, 03:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=ravinseye link=topic=4355.msg25066#msg25066 date=1479064258]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=4355.msg25065#msg25065 date=1479063847]

[/quote]

Msg me when you see me online.
[/quote]
sure thing silas will do