Polardog Abuse Report
Your IGN: Sodacan_Man
Abuser?s IGN: Polardog11
Abuser?s rank: Head-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Muted me when I had a 2/3 ... (plus for making fun of disabilitys, I didn't make fun a disabilitys...)
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 5:23 EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) https://youtu.be/uVfJYBks_C4
Additional info:

signature

I don't see the problem, looks like a fair mute to me.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
You started screaming and cursing at me in caps. This is literally in the rules as well.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Sep 23rd, 2016, 02:41 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: You started screaming and cursing at me in caps. This is literally in the rules as well.

I did that Litterly twice, and I said, I came right out after you hit me in.

plus that's twice, not three times.

and I never made fun of any disabilitys.

signature

co 1/3 -  warning
co 2/3 -  another warning
co 3/3 = MUTE (calling co 3/3 is not really needed)

Also warnings are aimed at new players/lower ranks, so citizen/baron (and long term free ranks) can be insta muted for chat offences or only get a single warning. Punishments and warnings are at staffs discretion and judgement.

While this is in the mod section, it probably still applies to all staff:

This system is more of a guideline for Moderators to follow. As long as a moderator acts within reason they may call and punish offenses how they like. Players should receive at least one clearly stated warning before they are punished and not exceed 3 offenses before being punished.

(Sep 23rd, 2016, 02:52 PM)Hero Deacon link Wrote: [quote author=polardog11 link=topic=4254.msg24593#msg24593 date=1474666908]
You started screaming and cursing at me in caps. This is literally in the rules as well.

I did that Litterly twice, and I said, I came right out after you hit me in.

plus that's twice, not three times.

and I never made fun of any disabilitys.
[/quote]

Disrespect is not a "three time thing"

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
U shouldn't even of talked about it in the first place no point in it.

signature

1v1 me in Rocket League
you called him a retard in full caps and dont know why your muted for staff disrespect or why your muted for making fun of disability's , i therefor declare this report dumb as armpit sweat and ass cracks.
rIp Po"L"ar

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
Can't be fucked with reading this report, as I seen caps, you are a longer term player who has been on for longer or even amount of time I have, Silas has stated that older players can be auto muted for breaking rules they should know at this point.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.