Abuser's rank: Mod

What the abuser was doing: Mitsuo has been initiating pvp while a mod

When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 8/31/2016 11:15 PM EST

Proof: (insert an image or video here)
[Image: 70c3c2b3a73578c1f718d729b4ed8cb4.png]

[Image: 5e646a946b324309c50f4ffecbb3395a.png]

[Image: ef8fbfc71ca5e2e13cf092b5db76ba64.jpg]

[Image: 33136a22398d728fc4d6fe6d596dcc06.jpg]

Additional info: Mitsuo has been initiating PvP several times over the past month, among other things. Of those things this is the easiest to prove. Other things include his immaturity when dealing with other players and his blatant disregard of current rules (I.E. Using old chat rules or making up his own rules). There are other things that I am certain other players will be able to enlighten us on. It is also common knowledge that there is a lack of respect towards Mitsuo currently on the server. He would say it is because people don't ever appreciate those who do their jobs, but only respect lax moderators or lazy enforces. In actuality, the loss of respect is towards someone who believes himself too old or experienced to be punished for his actions, and uses this to his advantage. It is yet to be seen however, whether even this is enough to have his character examined and deemed fit/unfit for his position. I open this to responses from all who believe they have sufficient experience while dealing with Mit to make an educated judgement of his character, whether positive or negative. Let the community provide a better understanding from their own perspectives of Mit.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
+1 I have seen multiple accounts of Mitsuo engaging in PvP, this is not just the first time. As it is a known fact that Mods are not allowed to PvP, Mitsuo blatantly disregards this rule. Also, adding to another situation, I was muted for "Arguing with Staff" when I was clearly stating a fact from Silas himself. Silas has said not to use disguises as they are broken and have caused games to crash. My game crashed twice, I told Polar to stop using it, and I was hounded with responses from multiple people at once saying that he's allowed to use it, or to "get over it", or "It's a class...".  However, when I restated the fact that Silas said not to use it, I was kept muted for 15 minutes. Rather than Mitsuo un muting me and being mature about it, he said "See you in 15 min bud" right after the mute.

signature

[Image: Udpvk4M.png]
-1,  we don't know if someone else started hitting Mit and he just didn't want to die. Also with the screenshot of him hitting a guard we don't know if a guard hit him and against didn't want to die so he fought back.  A video would be a better  approach for this time of report.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
For me he has only pvped me when I accidentally hit him

signature

"Not allowed to pvp unless attacked" I was hit sooo I mean Smile

I dont disregard the mod rules or create my own at all, I use the chat rules that are common knowledge such as caps language and spam and a good part of the time I dont even call those so I have no idea what you are going on about.

As for Viper you were muted for arguing with staff, you weren't "restating whag Silas said" You were arguing with me and Polar for several minutes before I muted you, Polar will state the same. Not to mention you and Odd attempted to argue with me in chat after you were unmuted.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Abusive as a staff member, overall dick, and the reason I don't play MCP as often as I used to.,

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
As he may do some irrational things he is only mean when people provoke him or say something stupid enough to the point where he has to tell you to stop embarrassing yourself.  When he isn't angry at everyone for a reason he is a good mod and I would some what say Role model to some. ( not me but maybe others ).

signature