Wyld Releasing My Personal Information
Your IGN: MLGNyanBro_556_
Offender's? IGN: pilbotmenace
Offender's? rank: Free
What the hacker was doing: Releasing my irl name Sad
What server this was on: CDGS
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 2:15 EST
Proof: He already told it to the entire server so I might as well post it  Sad - http://imgur.com/a/7c5FC
Additional info: pilbotmenace is wylds alt.

signature

btw he was in my skype contacts so he saw it clear

signature

Lol. I called you deacon because your IGN when I was joined the server was HeroDeacon. You change your IGN every month, and I'm not gonna keep up with it so I just call you by the first one I knew.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
No its not, you said it because you were in my skype contacts and wanting to call me that. stop trying to squeeze out of trouble

signature

Your old ign was herodeacon as well as your forum account, this is public information and he simply called out part of your name. If you used your real name then this is to be expected.
Also knowing someone's first name isn't going to cause you many issues. I suggest keeping personal info off the internet and not letting people know your Skype unless you trust them or use alternative names for accounts/Skype.
(Aug 1st, 2016, 11:39 AM)Miner link Wrote: Your old ign was herodeacon as well as your forum account, this is public information and he simply called out part of your name. If you used your real name then this is to be expected.
Also knowing someone's first name isn't going to cause you many issues. I suggest keeping personal info off the internet and not letting people know your Skype unless you trust them or use alternative names for accounts/Skype.

I did trust him in skype tell he turned on me, The Name "HeroDeacon" Was not made for my name to be shown to the world but simply just easy to remember as my dad suggested. as soon as I found out how to change my name I did that because I did not want someone finding the truth.

signature

Lmao your forums account name is Hero DEACON. I am not gonna start calling you something different every month when you change it.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Aug 1st, 2016, 11:48 AM)WyldcatG link Wrote: Lmao your forums account name is Hero DEACON. I am not gonna start calling you something different every month when you change it.

read the top post.

signature

(Aug 1st, 2016, 11:51 AM)Hero Deacon link Wrote: [quote author=WyldcatG link=topic=4068.msg23575#msg23575 date=1470077336]
Lmao your forums account name is Hero DEACON. I am not gonna start calling you something different every month when you change it.

read the top post.
[/quote]
will the post above yours

signature

(Aug 1st, 2016, 11:48 AM)WyldcatG link Wrote: I am not gonna start calling you something different every month when you change it.

I don't change my name every month

signature