Naltrac unban
In my knowledge and judgement, I view Naltrac as a toxic player. Although I see as such, I don't think he should be banned for this long because I believe that he has learned from this. I give this appeal a +1 because it shows a level of maturity Naltrac lacked in his previous ones. Good luck ^-^ (I think that you've been banned and punished for long enough, given that you missed a huge admin event this afternoon. The very fact that you don't give up on writing appeals is because you care about the server, and you love it.)

signature

[Image: w0nB0qd.png]
(Jul 8th, 2016, 05:56 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Yummy_Mellonzz link=topic=3941.msg22860#msg22860 date=1468022845]
[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3941.msg22857#msg22857 date=1468015598]
I agree Madi should've replied to this but I still agree with Madi

Oh wow I didnt know you kiss the ground she walks on! Look at the great signature!
[/quote] maybe if we become friends you can get one too
[/quote]

Yes please, premuim succ
Kek

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jul 8th, 2016, 07:13 PM)Kunvoi link Wrote: In my knowledge and judgement, I view Naltrac as a toxic player. Although I see as such, I don't think he should be banned for this long because I believe that he has learned from this. I give this appeal a +1 because it shows a level of maturity Naltrac lacked in his previous ones. Good luck ^-^ (I think that you've been banned and punished for long enough, given that you missed a huge admin event this afternoon. The very fact that you don't give up on writing appeals is because you care about the server, and you love it.)
Well said and I completely agree with this and this is my perspective +1 on comment +1 on appeal
It was not only my decision to make this a permanent ban. Silas and I were discussing the consequences of these actions and I was told to permanently ban them both. Stop triggering me for every action I make. Also, Naltrac is usually a nice player towards players (depending) so I have come to the conclusion that he should be unbanned but I have made it perfectly clear to basically everyone on the server that I will not tolerate it. Naltrac you will be unbanned. Ps; I wasn't ignoring this ban appeal, for like the past few days I have had no service and I was spending time with my family, but I guess a ban appeal is more important than my loved ones, thanks.
(Jul 8th, 2016, 10:36 PM)MadisonCaylen_7 link Wrote: It was not only my decision to make this a permanent ban. Silas and I were discussing the consequences of these actions and I was told to permanently ban them both. Stop triggering me for every action I make. Also, Naltrac is usually a nice player towards players (depending) so I have come to the conclusion that he should be unbanned but I have made it perfectly clear to basically everyone on the server that I will not tolerate it. Naltrac you will be unbanned. Ps; I wasn't ignoring this ban appeal, for like the past few days I have had no service and I was spending time with my family, but I guess a ban appeal is more important than my loved ones, thanks.
no one is more important then loved ones and if Silas told you to do it I will 100% agree with you on everything.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jul 8th, 2016, 11:24 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=MadisonCaylen_7 link=topic=3941.msg22894#msg22894 date=1468042591]
It was not only my decision to make this a permanent ban. Silas and I were discussing the consequences of these actions and I was told to permanently ban them both. Stop triggering me for every action I make. Also, Naltrac is usually a nice player towards players (depending) so I have come to the conclusion that he should be unbanned but I have made it perfectly clear to basically everyone on the server that I will not tolerate it. Naltrac you will be unbanned. Ps; I wasn't ignoring this ban appeal, for like the past few days I have had no service and I was spending time with my family, but I guess a ban appeal is more important than my loved ones, thanks.
no one is more important then loved ones and if Silas told you to do it I will 100% agree with you on everything.
[/quote]

same

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]