Mitsuo_Wolfblood Bans Wyld_ for interrupting parkour
Your IGN: baileysara
Abuser's IGN: Mitsuo_Wolfblood
Abuser's rank: Mod
What the abuser was doing: Banning Wyld_ for "Annoyance" (Wyld_ punched GoldenFlamez and the Zeedin affect went off and knocked Mitsuo_Wolfblood off the parkour
When this happened: (Include date and timezone): About 9:15-9:25 7/1/16 (PST)
Proof:
[Image: AkQLRbu.png]

[Image: 7iWzz6q.png]

[Image: C3mcbKK.png]

[Image: gXQpNVY.png]
Wyld_ wasn't purposely blasting mit off as he was PvPing golden and they both had zeedin on. Wyld_ can't stop the effect of Zeedin and he is allowed to pvp at C.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
+1 Mit constantly abuses power doing what he wants when he wants, just cause he can. He is really only mod so he can have power.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Jul 1st, 2016, 09:37 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: Wyld_ wasn't purposely blasting mit off as he was PvPing golden and they both had zeedin on. Wyld_ can't stop the effect of Zeedin and he is allowed to pvp at C.

He was purposely blasting me off, he was watching me parkour and would punch golden or be punched to activate the effect to blow me and others away from the parkour, I asked him to stop and he said "No" they were not pvping they were running around punching each other to knock players away. Before this he was blocking the parkour. Yesterday he used an alt to spam chat with caps and vulgar language, I'm not going to play nice to a kid who is purposely going to be a cunt.

(Jul 1st, 2016, 09:38 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: +1 Mit constantly abuses power doing what he wants when he wants, just cause he can. He is really only mod so he can have power.

"Constantly abuses power" Name one instance where I've abused the perms I am given outside of your simple mind that you call abuse. If I constantly abused my power Silas would have said/demoted me at this point. You think I abuse because I punish you for being a purposeful cunt.

"Power" As I mod I have what power exactly? I can ban and mute players that's about it, you think I abuse because I mute you and temp ban you for being a retard in chat. Just like you coming on your alt just yesterday spamming chat with caps and vulgar language above, you and your friends called that abuse as well.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 1st, 2016, 09:47 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=3913.msg22501#msg22501 date=1467434269]
Wyld_ wasn't purposely blasting mit off as he was PvPing golden and they both had zeedin on. Wyld_ can't stop the effect of Zeedin and he is allowed to pvp at C.

He was purposely blasting me off, he was watching me parkour and would punch golden or be punched to activate the effect to blow me and others away from the parkour, I asked him to stop and he said "No" they were not pvping they were running around punching each other to knock players away. Before this he was blocking the parkour. Yesterday he used an alt to spam chat with caps and vulgar language, I'm not going to play nice to a kid who is purposely going to be a cunt.
[/quote]
Can regular players ban people just cause they are getting knocked off parkour? no? then its abuse of power. You have no power to ban people for pvping, just cause it annoys you.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Jul 1st, 2016, 09:56 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: Can regular players ban people just cause they are getting knocked off parkour? no? then its abuse of power. You have no power to ban people for pvping, just cause it annoys you.

Again, you were not banned for pvping, as you weren't you would wait until someone was a bit onto the parkour and you or Golden would punch each other and the Zeedin effect would knock them off, you did this several times before I asked you to stop and you said no and continued to do this several more times following until I had enough of it and temp banned you for 30 minutes. You've been nothing but an annoying for the past two days. Get over it.

signature

(Jul 1st, 2016, 09:58 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Again, you were not banned for pvping, as you weren't you would wait until someone was a bit onto the parkour and you or Golden would punch each other and the Zeedin effect would knock them off, you did this several times before I asked you to stop and you said no and continued to do this several more times following until I had enough of it and temp banned you for 30 minutes. You've been nothing but an annoying for the past two days. Get over it.
Proof?
(Jul 1st, 2016, 10:01 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: Proof?

In case you haven't noticed by my "Stone slab addiction video" I hardly have the pc to record every time I place minecraft, I hardly am able to run minecraft and record as it is.

signature

(Jul 1st, 2016, 10:03 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=BaileySD123 link=topic=3913.msg22511#msg22511 date=1467435686]
Proof?

In case you haven't noticed by my "Stone slab addiction video" I hardly have the pc to record every time I place minecraft, I hardly am able to run minecraft and record as it is.
[/quote]
All I'm asking for is a screenie of you telling him to stop and him saying no
  As per my understanding of this situation, though I have no intention of weighing sides, Wyld_ received punishment for interrupting parkour. Wether this was intentional or not I can't really say, though I'd believe it was. That being said, I have never come across anyone being punished before for interrupting someone in the process of attempting a parkour in a PvP zone. I understand and accept punishment being dealt to those who are aggravating players via rude remarks/vulgar language. I understand punishment and also accept punishment being dealt to those who grant themselves unfair advantages through any means not normally available to the general player base. In this specific instance, I see no need for a punishment to have been issued. Many solutions could have been explored, primarily by attempting other parkours where this would have not been an issue, or simply waiting for  interest to be lost by those involved.

I am also concerned by the attention drawn to previous punishments as a means of justification. If he has been punished before, that does not make him more susceptible to future punishments for seperate, unrelated matters/offenses (though I am still wary of this being an actual offense [acting a like a cunt]). Past mistakes in regards to one matter does not make evidence in favor of assumed reasoning for another offense.

All in all, I am not in favor of this punishment as it was dealt, though the severity it is being held to may not be entirely justifiable either. All parties are indeed fallible. More than a warning either written or verbally to Mitsuo may never be realized, though I feel it may be the only real consequence I can recommend. I have not been around long, but I am treating this as I see it, the first offense I have witnessed by Mitsuo. If others have preconceptions or past encounters, they can bring further enlightenment to this conversation probably more so than I can.

Best of luck in future dealings to both of you.

- Aldron Aran

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]