Sexual Harassment Penalty
I'm impulse writing this right now on behalf of MadisonCaylen_7, as I just caught wind of Hazard saying he wanted to essentially sexually assault Madison to Wyld in teamspeak, (He told Wyld something). This really pissed me off and at least in my state comments like that can get you filed as a sex offender, and that's not okay considering he's 12-14 years old. I'm asking for sexual harassment (of course I'm talking about verbal not physical) to be instant bannable, thanks for the consideration. PS, this isn't shots fired at HaZard, but he brought this to my attention that stuff like this is being said in the community and I don't think it should be acceptable, thanks.
Screenshots?

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Claims against HaZard but you don't offer any evidence of the claims against him. I've never really seen any punishments against sexual harassment, and I don't really see any need for it considering the majority of the players are 13-15 year olds living with their parents lmfao.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 29th, 2016, 03:46 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Claims against HaZard but you don't offer any evidence of the claims against him. I've never really seen any punishments against sexual harassment, and I don't really see any need for it considering the majority of the players are 13-15 year olds living with their parents lmfao.
I don't have screenshots nor do I need to this isn't a report this is a suggestion for changing this to a severe punishment that arose because I caught wind of this incident, please interpret the post instead of reading it like a report I didn't even see it or hear it first hand calm down
(Jun 29th, 2016, 03:46 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Claims against HaZard but you don't offer any evidence of the claims against him. I've never really seen any punishments against sexual harassment, and I don't really see any need for it considering the majority of the players are 13-15 year olds living with their parents lmfao.
"13-15 year olds"
13-15 year olds
That's even worse, you're saying that if a 13 year old went up to a 15 year old girl and said something sexually explicit she would be like "oh yeah no big deal hes 13", I disagree with everything you're saying Mit I'm sorry
wait what? When did i do this lol? Hes literally making this up LOL

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
I was quoting what BenderSwag said the other day. Yall really want me banned. #ImChrisTasticISA2'Salt

signature

[Image: 7q259kc.png?1]
hazard, i think more people want you banned than the people that "care" about you, and the person i got the information from (the same person that told bails) is more reliable than you. and even if there is no proof that you said it, what you said is uncalled for.

Since there is such high demand for "evidence" because everyone seems to believe that this is a report on HaZard I'll be getting the logs from Wyld and proving to yall that he did indeed say this and it can be verified by TS logs (if TS server records private text chats)
Locking because no one gets that this is a suggestion and not a report