Polar jailing for "Drugs"
Your IGN: Mitsuo_Wolfblood
Abuser?s IGN: polardog11
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailing for "Drugs"
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 2:52pm Central Standard
Proof: (insert an image or video here)

[Image: 2c6796c0747f428da26de5f787cb3c01.png]

Additional info: Polar called Drugs on me and then jailed after countdown, I tried 3 times explaining that Moon had just called the same exact thing and I had proven that the items I had were sticks, not "Drugs" I am also unaware when the rule changed as the last time I had asked Silas about Cigarettes he said they weren't callable, so unless that's changed since I've had that chat yeah.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
They're able to be called.

signature

???
I think the point here is that he was jailed for having sticks.
(Jun 12th, 2016, 09:15 PM)GoldenCupcakes link Wrote: I think the point here is that he was jailed for having sticks.

I'm aware but in his post he states that he explained it to MoonFragments and not the guard who jailed him. The guard did not have to take his word.

signature

???
(Jun 12th, 2016, 10:57 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=GoldenCupcakes link=topic=3831.msg21887#msg21887 date=1465791359]
I think the point here is that he was jailed for having sticks.

I'm aware but in his post he states that he explained it to MoonFragments and not the guard who jailed him. The guard did not have to take his word.
[/quote]

I explained and showed the sticks to moonfragments, 30 seconds later Polar called drugs on me and I tried explaining. He still jailed me. When I explain something 30 seconds before another guard calls it's his fault for not watching the chat.

signature

You have to show me them when called. This is clearly stated in the rules that I must assume that it is contra until shown otherwise.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Jun 13th, 2016, 02:10 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: You have to show me them when called. This is clearly stated in the rules that I must assume that it is contra until shown otherwise.

30 seconds before you called I had the same exact conversation with Moon.

signature