Wyld_ BrianADJ JellyWagon123 A2thejay Aphotic_ BEING RACIST!
I agree with hazard calling people s**** is not that friendly.
Pkersten how the hell do you only have 1 post?

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jun 5th, 2016, 11:50 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: Anyone can put anything on Urban and say it is something. Therefore it is not valid

For example; search pencil on urban dictionary. Definitely not what I mean when I need a writing utensil in class when I forgot one.
(Jun 6th, 2016, 11:24 AM)MadisonCaylen_7 link Wrote: [quote author=WyldcatG link=topic=3804.msg21632#msg21632 date=1465195841]
Anyone can put anything on Urban and say it is something. Therefore it is not valid

For example; search pencil on urban dictionary. Definitely not what I mean when I need a writing utensil in class when I forgot one.
[/quote]

Already proved that the word was racist point invalid.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 6th, 2016, 09:38 AM)MoonFragments link Wrote: I didn't even mean to be racist in any way. I had no idea this word had more than one definition.

no idea? you were told by Hazard what it meant? Like pls. Just look at the screenshots/
(Jun 6th, 2016, 11:39 AM)Yummy_Mellonzz link Wrote: [quote author=MoonFragments link=topic=3804.msg21639#msg21639 date=1465231122]
I didn't even mean to be racist in any way. I had no idea this word had more than one definition.

no idea? you were told by Hazard what it meant? Like pls. Just look at the screenshots/
[/quote]

Yes I know that, I actually stopped and apologized for if he thought I meant it in a racist way multiple times because I truly didn't. He didn't include any of those screenshots.
(Jun 6th, 2016, 11:47 AM)MoonFragments link Wrote: [quote author=Yummy_Mellonzz link=topic=3804.msg21654#msg21654 date=1465238390]
[quote author=MoonFragments link=topic=3804.msg21639#msg21639 date=1465231122]
I didn't even mean to be racist in any way. I had no idea this word had more than one definition.

[/quote]

Yes I know that, I actually stopped and apologized for if he thought I meant it in a racist way multiple times because I truly didn't. He didn't include any of those screenshots.
[/quote] Moon I think you are fine since you only said it once before stopping but for others it's a whole different situation.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Considering the players involved I'm going to state what punishments should happen here.

Wyld_, Considering whenever I am on I see him doing a lot of caps, and being a general idiot, 1-2 week ban.

BrianADJ, A long time player should know how to act. Full ban.

JellyWagon123, 1-2 week ban.

A2thejay, Long time player, staff on main account, full ban and demotion.

Aphotic_, Moon, is a lot newer in my eyes, behaving the way she did to fit in with the "cool" kids. 1 week temp ban on her alt.

Punishments are based on personal experience with these players, besides Moon. Shown by the screenshots, after they were told what it meant, they began to use it in a more clear context obviously being offensive.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jun 6th, 2016, 11:52 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Considering the players involved I'm going to state what punishments should happen here.

Wyld_, Considering whenever I am on I see him doing a lot of caps, and being a general idiot, 1-2 week ban.

BrianADJ, A long time player should know how to act. Full ban.

JellyWagon123, 1-2 week ban.

A2thejay, Long time player, staff on main account, full ban and demotion.

Aphotic_, Moon, is a lot newer in my eyes, behaving the way she did to fit in with the "cool" kids. 1 week temp ban on her alt.

Punishments are based on personal experience with these players, besides Moon. Shown by the screenshots, after they were told what it meant, they began to use it in a more clear context obviously being offensive.
Are you kidding me? To fit in? Totally why I said that.
We've been saying this word for many months now , it's an inside joke. The picture I posted is how we use the term and how we were using it last night. This is Hazard's attempt to get me and my little group in trouble because he hates us. And Mit , I'm entirely done with your shit. You barely play MCP and sit on the forums all day and post on topics actin like you are a god or something and can decide punishments.

signature

Kek