FrankTheBeyonder's Ban Appeal
IGN: FrankTheBeyonder
Who banned you? A2
When were you banned? (2:13 PM Pst / June 13th)
Why were you banned? Racism
Are you at fault? No
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? Because quoting a song isn't racism
Additional info:
I received a warning from Miner about using a word in question which belonged to a song my neighbors were blasting. The noted difference ending with er is racist... gga isn't.
I expressed noted for the warning, then A2 went ahead and banned me for a day anyway.
Are you really appealing for a single day ban?

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
just take the ban, it's only one day/ You should know better than to say any word that could be thought of as racist no matter what context.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
If other people saw you not getting banned they'd start "quoting songs" and bypass the racism ban.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Yes. I'd like there to be a record of the ban happy staff in question and to point a difference in the derogatory meaning of the "N" word ending in -er and the contextual meaning of theĀ  "N" word ending in ga. The point is that if you can use "Dude" and it isn't racist, then denying the slang form of an expression of acquaintance to a culture of players is indeed racist.
(Jun 3rd, 2016, 02:24 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: If other people saw you not getting banned they'd start "quoting songs" and bypass the racism ban.
Racism should always be taken in context. If I expressed ill will toward a certain race, then I'd be racist... but no such thing was done.
(Jun 3rd, 2016, 02:23 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: just take the ban, it's only one day/ You should know better than to say any word that could be thought of as racist no matter what context.
Well, if you've taken offense to a song quote by a word contained, imagine what it's like being slandered by a 12 year old out of context and expected to sit idly.
You still said it, this is up to a2, but I don't think you'll be unbanned for a one day ban. All you can do is make it worse.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
And here we are again with a ban appeal for racism.....honestly it was a quote, not even using the actual bloody word.

Nigga is a word which evolved from the derogative term "nigger". Tupac best defined the distinction between the two.

NIGGER- a black man with a slavery chain around his neck.

NIGGA- a black man with a gold chain on his neck.
Tupac defined the word

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
It's 1 day ban , you can wait.

signature

Kek