A2thejaygaming False Muted
Your IGN:
Infliction

Abuser?s IGN:
A2thejaygaming

Abuser?s rank:
Head-Guard

What the abuser was doing:
Giving 2 false CO's, that's not under Mod/Guard rules.

When this happened: (Include date and timezone)
May 16th 2016, 1:35PM PST (Pacific Standerd Time)

Proof: (insert an image or video here)
[Image: hRGkVkl.jpg]

Additional info:
Hello, I'm here to report A2thejaygaming for abuse. He recently muted me for 15 minutes for "Arguing" and "Disrespect". My 1st CO was for calling A2thejaygaming a "dumbass" because he came on server and started harassing me by saying my suggestion was terrible etc. 2nd CO was for calling "[Citizen] A2thejay" a dumbass. Then I got warned for that and, I said he is not staff and there's nothing under the "rules" that you can't call player a "dumbass". Then I get my 3rd CO for Arguing about my second CO. I've read all the rules there is nothing saying about getting CO for Arguing or calling another player a dumbass. I also called terminator a dumbass when miner01 and I didn't get warned. Also A2thejaygaming also favoritism Pigmine in PvP A2thejaygaming never attacks him or gives him warning when he runs back into safe zone he's done ONE time out of the 5 times it happen yesterday. He's always in TS with pigmine and its very annoying how he treats me and other players. Other players seen him favoritism and it's Bull.

Additional info #2: If needed I can provide my minecraft chat logs.

Edit: A2thejay breaking CO after I posted this report!

[Image: VrINKHN.jpg]
I logged on and told you that your suggestions was useless and didn't benefit the server in any way.
Also....
(May 16th, 2016, 01:55 PM)Infliction link Wrote: Then I got warned for that and, I said he is not staff and there's nothing under the "rules" that you can't call player a "dumbass".
[Image: pFXaZ5p.png]
And also , I am fairly sure I am going to not target a single person in a riot with 6+ people in it , I attacked everyone I could before I died. And also , if I was favoriting Brian , how come I call him everytime he does something that I see?

signature

Kek
Brian ran into safe zone before you even died you saw him and so did everyone else. Also That Screenshot is invalid. It's under Staff Application's you read that when you apply for staff and pretty sure that only applies to moderators since that's under threat called "MODERATION RULES [READ ME]" that's also under staff application section in the forums not in /rules. Also you called me "gey" and I put screenshot proof above.

Edit: Also it says in "MODERATION RULES [READ ME]" threat right at top! The rules in this post apply to any staff member A-Guard or above.
Those are the rules I have to follow when calling chat offences , this report is honestly stupid.

signature

Kek
Why you always first one to reply on all my posts maybe you should let another staff handle it and stop calling my posts stupid and horrible.
This is the first post of yours  I have commented on...

signature

Kek
(May 16th, 2016, 02:16 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: I logged on and told you that your suggestions was useless and didn't benefit the server in any way.

Shouldn't have even said that, what was the point to it? Plenty of the suggestions are useless and don't benefit but they are made anyways.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
When your feelings are hurt by a ten year old... So you mute him and proceed to argue...

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(May 16th, 2016, 03:25 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: When your feelings are hurt by a ten year old... So you mute him and proceed to argue...
lol

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
This is retarded. You provoke a2 to try and make him do something stupid. You abuse him in chat saying everything he does is against the rules.  facepalming

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently