Staff vs Prisoners
My suggestion is that staff and prisoners can do mini events in C.  For example, you could do defend the castle where Staff try to protecta certain player or something in a castle while prisoners try to break in and kill the person or thing.  Of course we would need a certain amount of players on so it would actually be fun, and we would also need an admin on to set it up, but I think this will give a spark to MCP which is good. And if we do this once people might like it and will keep coming back to do it.  This also gives Staff and prisoners the opportunity to communicate with people they normally don't talk to.

Positive and Negative feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

~Ovie

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
We were sort of considering something like this a long time ago, just never got around to it. Maybe it'll happen some day but for now we don't have the time.

signature

???
(May 16th, 2016, 01:35 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: We were sort of considering something like this a long time ago, just never got around to it. Maybe it'll happen some day but for now we don't have the time.
Ok thanks.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Ez fix, give me Warden, and I'll do this shit :^)

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 16th, 2016, 05:28 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Ez fix, give me Warden, and I'll do this shit :^)
k

signature

???
(May 16th, 2016, 05:42 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=3749.msg21265#msg21265 date=1463444915]
Ez fix, give me Warden, and I'll do this shit :^)
k
[/quote]

Thank you sir.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.