termintor14 abusing a bug
Your IGN: polardog11
Offender's? IGN: termintor14
Offender's? rank: citizen
What the hacker was doing: My black market shop ran out of time. He purchased the shop then proceeded to sell diamonds then open the chest and take them back. He took my money from around 700k to $600. He then tried to hide it but of course everyone started spamming me what happend when I came back to my computer. He then admitted it after some time. He was ranked up from E to Citizen on the stolen cash.
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) around 4:00pm U.S Central Time
Proof:  Has been attached.
Additional info: Has been temp banned for 1 day while this is sorted out.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
Firstly I have only banned  termintor14 for abusing a bug/scamming for 1 day. Silas/Zeedin could  you please decide if this should be longer/perm as this has been done before without a perm ban therefore I am seeking a higher judgement/clarification on this.

termintor14 did own up to what they had done before polardog11 came online and was asking me how best to resolve the issue. I said for them to pay the money back but they had already used it on ranking up. various ways were discussed on how to resolve the situation in everyone's interest. I explained to termintor14 that they really needed to get money asap in order to pay them back. They did ask if the money could be repaid to polardog11 and termintor14 rank be taken away, which I said they would have to ask silas/zeedin about that. termintor14 did think at one point think they could play ignorant/dumb but I explained that wouldn't work and they would get banned and they needed to make good.

termintor14 did abuse a bug/scam before being told by another user about what they were doing, so it was most likely greed that took over their senses. polardog11 was understandably unset/angry about their balance being wiped out, therefore no agreement could be met and tempters started flaring. poloardog11 was finally able to destroy the sign on the users stall after being added.

The funds have been returned to Polardog11's account and Terminator14 has been set back to rank C since he spent the funds. He has also been punished accordingly.

signature

???