Agent_Dash's Ban appeal
I kinda have to agree. Im pretty sure A2 was just doing his job as guard. However that being said I do not like the fact that staff lower then head guard or mod can just ask Silas without proof to ban someone and he just listens to them. As I recall per the rules you need to report someone on the forums with proof. So now I sit here banned from one of my favorite servers all because someone THINKS I used hacks and wonder will this be the new standard of MCP? Getting banned without proof?

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
I saw it with my own eyes and also got told by 3+ people that you were hacking all in 5 minutes.

signature

Kek
it doesn't matter what you saw you still need proof that I did it. Plus it's not like I was doing any real damage. That day I was never in any PVP zones so its not like the hacks I was accused of using would have worked. It would have just spammed my chat with "Sorry! PVP is not allowed in this area." I also love how I got banned almost an hour after said hacking occurred. I was just minding my business mining and then *kick* "You were banned for use of a client//PVP hacks, appeal at forums." 

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Look I have no reason to hate A2 as much as he has no reason to hate me and I am not trying to get him demoted like some people but I have to agree with this WhiteKinght kid. This is the same thing that happened before when Masterovie banned me cause he thought I was using Free Cam but I was not. I later got unbanned when they realized there was no proof that I used Free Cam.

signature

I think that A2 does have some problem with Dash as he banned him and submitted no proof. In my opinion if you ban someone have proof or just screen share them and record what you see.
(Mar 27th, 2016, 06:52 PM)NBTGaming link Wrote: I think that A2 does have some problem with Dash as he banned him and submitted no proof. In my opinion if you ban someone have proof or just screen share them and record what you see.

They both just said they had no beef with each other...

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
Funny because I have no beef with A2 but I feel like he does kinda have some beef with me cause I saw a conversation between him and an older now banned MCP player saying they wanted to get revenge on me for something I did on another server but then again idek at this point. Ahh well if Silas won't give me another chance then so be it. I Guess he knows whats best for the server. Oh and NBTGAMING it wasn't A2 that banned me but he got me banned by telling Silas presumably on Skype Without proof and then Silas just believed him right away

signature

(Mar 27th, 2016, 08:14 PM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: Funny because I have no beef with A2 but I feel like he does kinda have some beef with me cause I saw a conversation between him and an older now banned MCP player saying they wanted to get revenge on me for something I did on another server but then again idek at this point. Ahh well if Silas won't give me another chance then so be it. I Guess he knows whats best for the server. Oh and NBTGAMING it wasn't A2 that banned me but he got me banned by telling Silas presumably on Skype Without proof and then Silas just believed him right away
That skype conversation was between me and Link because he was crying literally that you guys destroyed his server. I have him blocked on skype currently.

signature

Kek
lol I never destroyed his server. Hallben and Lego4ndy did. All I did was sit back and listen to them on Skype as they did it.

signature

(Mar 27th, 2016, 03:27 PM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: I kinda have to agree. Im pretty sure A2 was just doing his job as guard. However that being said I do not like the fact that staff lower then head guard or mod can just ask Silas without proof to ban someone and he just listens to them. As I recall per the rules you need to report someone on the forums with proof. So now I sit here banned from one of my favorite servers all because someone THINKS I used hacks and wonder will this be the new standard of MCP? Getting banned without proof?

True, they need some sort of proof, screenshots , video, etc
not just banning without proof

signature

[Image: QXc4oAy.png]