Mr_Stonecold owns 3 plots
Your IGN: b_bob
Offender's? IGN: Mr_StoneCold (Mr_StonecoldJr is his alt)
Offender's? rank: B-Guard
What the hacker was doing: He owns 3 plots even though he clearly knows that the rule is 2 plots per PERSON, as in HUMAN BEING, not per account.
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: 3/20/16
Proof:
[Image: sfmczGT.png]
[Image: DOkOkQb.png]
[Image: VTkWA8C.png]
Addition Info: I've told him about this rule before. Also, anyone who owns 3 plots knows about the limit because they have obviously attempted to purchase a third plot on their main account only to find out that there is a limit of 2.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Wasn't is just last night that you owned 3 plots between your alt and your main account? Pretty sure we've had this discussion already.

signature

Kek
The difference is that it was myself, craftin, and you online and I was using it to turn a profit. I owned the plot for a grand total of less than 7 hours. Before I bought that from you, you owned 4 plots and yet you still own 3 plots and none of them for sale, I put mine up for sale less than 15 minutes after buying it.

signature

I bought the plot with plans to sell it to lord bills. He wasn't on so I just put it up , My alt currently owns my Mega Plot and thats it.

signature

Kek
You still own 3 plots, stop replying to a report that isn't about you, this is about Mr_StoneCold.

signature

I'm just saying this is a BS report. If that rule were to be strictly enforced , almost all of the people I know would lose plots that they payed for.

signature

Kek
I was told to make a report. If I report one of you I might as well report all of you. You and your friends shouldn't buy more than 2 plots if they don't want to risk losing them, they know about the rule too.

signature

You are a total fucking hypocrite , I know many times that you have owned multiple plots on your alt and Main account.

signature

Kek
(Mar 20th, 2016, 11:21 AM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: You are a total fucking hypocrite , I know many times that you have owned multiple plots on your alt and Main account.

*ahem* How many do I currently own?

The correct answer is 2.

signature

(Mar 20th, 2016, 10:45 AM)b_bob58 link Wrote: The difference is that it was myself, craftin, and you online and I was using it to turn a profit. I owned the plot for a grand total of less than 7 hours. Before I bought that from you, you owned 4 plots and yet you still own 3 plots and none of them for sale, I put mine up for sale less than 15 minutes after buying it.

You're still guilty of the same thing. I'm not saying what I did was correct, but you really are being a hypocrite. The only plots I actually own are my CY and the mega plot. This is the first time in a while where I had more than 2 plots and I did the exact same thing you did, did it to turn a profit.