serrington/serrian_ Ban Appeal
IGN: serrington/serrian_
Who banned you? A2Jaygaming/masterovie/Zeedin
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 21st February 2016 04:28:08 AM
Why were you banned? Bypassing a Ban/ being in the wrong place at the wrong time
Are you at fault? Yes and no, I shall explain
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? The reality is, is my main account was first banned by the great, powerful, loving tyrant Zeedin for what I would assume was not the the best of days for him, as I was on my main just walking about and having some fun, when I shot arrows at the handsome and majestic Zeedin which I would assume he takes as hostility and was then tempbanned for a day. I then proceeded to get on my alternate character,serrington, assuming that since I was banned for an inadequate reason that I would not be banned for bypassing. Following this logic I was on my alt for around 2 minutes before Zeedin logged off, then the kind A2 followed his duties and proceed to ban my alt for 999 days, A2 being the kind person he is then unbanned me...sadley my freedom was short lived as I was then permanently banned by the notoriously caring masterovie.
Additional info:
This is all a big misunderstanding and no one is at falt
Love,
-your friendly neighborhood serri <3

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown